Shop ðŸŒ· Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for ordering! That drawing is adorable, did you make it? *___*
I'll make your signature today. I should let you know one usually goes for around 30 tbt, if you don't feel like sending me 50 ^^

My friend actually drew it for me! His tumblr is chromichromi :) I'm happy to send 50tbt as a tip! Your signatures are amazing and totally worth it!

username: brijade07
style you would like: style one
town(s) name: Ginbury
mayor(s) name: Flea
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Kyle*, Diana, Elmer*, Julian*, Kiki, Nana, Victoria, Muffy, Zell, Lucky*
FC (if included): 2680-9751-7047
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included):
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): black rose - obtained villagers are marked with stars
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: autumn themed - burnt orange and deep red
background: get creative c: just something that looks like autumn, and sort of rustic themed
animated, yes/no: yes, please!
shape: whatever looks good!
font/text effects/style: same thing
other info: thank you!!
offer in TBT: 65? is that fair?

Last edited:
marina is moving in, would you mind adding her to my sig? thanks

I'll do that asap :)

username: brijade07
town(s) name: Ginbury
mayor(s) name: Flea
villagers (if included): Kyle*, Diana, Elmer*, Julian*, Kiki, Nana, Victoria, Muffy, Zell, Lucky*
FC (if included): 2680-9751-7047
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included):
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): black rose - obtained villagers are marked with stars
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: autumn themed - burnt orange and deep red
background: get creative c: just something that looks like autumn, and sort of rustic themed
animated, yes/no: yes, please!
shape: whatever looks good!
font/text effects/style: same thing
other info: thank you!!
offer in TBT: 65? is that fair?

thank you for ordering!
65 is more than fair, in fact half that would be enough ^^

I'm going to try to finish all orders today!

phew, that was a lot of photoshop ^^
here are the finished orders, let me know if you want any changes!

for Pinkbell:

GFvZbMC.gif

for ILOVEACNEWLEAF:

gYQuKuq.gif

for Yuudere:

ZrkyYoG.gif
Y3NDVB4.gif

for lucylulu:

qqx6ZkN.png

for Brijade07:

C30GeVc.gif

Beautiful work as always Ariane! They all look excellent, I especially love mine ♡
Sending TBT your way!

Hi could you possibly update my signature? I would like Zell and Daisy removed and Lolly,Feylne, Wolf link and Portia added if you have the sprite and if you could mark Wolf Link and Portia as obtained please :)

Last edited:
it's perfect! thank you so much! is there any way you could mark kyle, elmer, julian, and lucky as "obtained" for me though? I'll send the payment now :)

Love it thank you hun, wonderful work as always. Payment sent ♥

Beautiful work as always Ariane! They all look excellent, I especially love mine ♡
Sending TBT your way!

it's perfect! thank you so much! is there any way you could mark kyle, elmer, julian, and lucky as "obtained" for me though? I'll send the payment now :)

thanks for the tbt guys! I'm glad you like them ^^

Hi could you possibly update my signature? I would like Zell and Daisy removed and Lolly,Feylne, Wolf link and Portia added if you have the sprite and if you could mark Wolf Link and Portia as obtained please :)

updates are sent :)

Last edited:
username: BrinaLouWho
style you would like: Style 1 & 3
town(s) name: Whoville | Magnolia
mayor(s) name: BrinaLou | Brina
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): n/a | ✩ Keep it like my current sig please!
villagers (if included): Julian, Drago, Dobie, Chelsea, Erik, Poppy, Gloria, Penelope, Mitzi, Stinky | Teddy, Gayle, Clyde, Freya, Pashmina, Maddie, Marina, Marshal, Vladimir, Puddles
FC (if included): 1736-5297-4776 | Sidebar
DA (if included): n/a | n/a
native fruit (if included): Perfect Peach | Perfect Apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): ✩ all obtained keep animated please! | ✩ all obtained keep animated please!
any other text: n/a | n/a
main colors/theme of your sig: Pale/pastel rainbow border like my current sig. | Pale/pastel rainbow border like my current sig.
background: ✩ | ✩
animated, yes/no: yes | yes
shape: Either a small oval or a small rounded rectangle | Either a small oval or a small rounded rectangle
font/text effects/style: Same font you used on my current sig or one with the heart dotting the 'i' ! I love the way you did the font/letter coloring for Mayor Lulu of Cutieton could you do that for my signature but instead of blue and pink gradient could you do baby purple and baby pink gradient? | Same font you used on my current sig or one with a heart dotting the 'i' !I love the way you did the font/letter coloring for Mayor Lulu of Cutieton could you do that for my signature but instead of blue and pink gradient could you do baby pink and red gradient?
other info: Could you add small pastel flowers/heart/stars outside of my sig and some colorful sparkles in and around my sig kinda like it already is if possible! | ✩ Add my mayor sprite near Clyde again please. Could you add colorful/pastel sparkles in and around my signature like it already is.
offer in TBT: is 50 okay? c: haha I can't help myself from ordering from you all the time, best way to spend my tbt!

Last edited:
username: estetica
town(s) name: estetica
mayor(s) name: Gaby
villagers (if included): Julian, Diana, Coco, Molly, Chester, Daisy, Roscoe, Merry, Vesta, Merengue
FC (if included): 0533-7958-5500
native fruit (if included): peach
main colors/theme of your sig: colors with light blues/pastel purple
background: a purple and blue sky? or anything related to that theme
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: ill let you decide ^^
font/text effects/style: anything that is easy to read or works well with the theme
other info: take your time you have lovely edits <3
offer in TBT: 30 TBT

username: bonucci
style you would like: style one, only one town
town(s) name: elysium
mayor(s) name: percy
villagers (if included): Phil, Olivia, Gala, Willow, Apple, Bones, Stinky, Chow, Paula and Antonio
FC (if included): 2724 - 4066 - 5680
DA (if included): 4F00 - 006F - 26A3
native fruit (if included): pears
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text: "Tell the sun and stars hello for me."
main colors/theme of your sig: beach-like? ocean blue and sandy beige, if that works ^^
background: i'm okay with anything you choose~
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: circle is good, or anything that works for you
font/text effects/style: whichever you think works for it :D
other info:
offer in TBT: 30 tbt?

does 30 tbt sound good? if not, i could bump it up a bit more. :) thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back