• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: moonfish
ref of your mayor: HNI_0097.JPG
would you like in outline: no thank you
would you like a glow: no thanks!
size: avatar size please!
offer in tbt: 20tbt :)

is this a good reference for her? i'm not sure^^

Hi :) Can I make my sig animated??? And also I just got a new town and I'd like another sig like the one I already have... How much tbt would that be???

Hi :) Can I make my sig animated??? And also I just got a new town and I'd like another sig like the one I already have... How much tbt would that be???

yes, I can animate it, that would be free :)
and if you'd like a new one, I can see you don't have much tbt so I won't ask for much, whatever you're willing to send is fine ^^

yes, I can animate it, that would be free :)
and if you'd like a new one, I can see you don't have much tbt so I won't ask for much, whatever you're willing to send is fine ^^

Omg you're sooo sweet :') <3 But seriously I can give you 30, I don't mind spending it all! Anyways, My new Town is named Florella and my mayor is Lillie. Can it be the same design as my current signature with no villagers. But just the name and my mayors name is all! Then if you could just make it super flowery and cute and girly and animated I would really appreciate it :))) Thanks so much!! And no rush either.

Omg you're sooo sweet :') <3 But seriously I can give you 30, I don't mind spending it all! Anyways, My new Town is named Florella and my mayor is Lillie. Can it be the same design as my current signature with no villagers. But just the name and my mayors name is all! Then if you could just make it super flowery and cute and girly and animated I would really appreciate it :))) Thanks so much!! And no rush either.

allright then! ^^
no problem, I'll animate the first one and do the second one for you later today :)

here you go, acnl322!
I made the second one smaller so that you can use them both side by side if you feel like it :)
let me know if you want any changes ^^

NHpqOSS.gif
LluC5Ur.gif

username:kuri_kame
style you would like: Style 3
town(s) name: Stardust
mayor(s) name: Jocelyn
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
WVW69kWeatsWw34r5X.jpg
villagers (if included):Chai, Etoile, Chrissy, Merengue, Diana, Marshal, Flurry, Maple
FC (if included):5429-8977-4179
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig:pastel pink, blue, and white, star themed
background: preferably mainly blue
animated, yes/no: yes
shape:eek:val
font/text effects/style: cursive
other info:
offer in TBT:40 tbt

ref of your mayor(s)/character(s):
WVW69kWeczoFuzI19L.jpg
would you like in outline? if so, what color: yes, pastel pink
would you like a glow? if so, what color:no
size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both): 200px
offer in TBT:20 tbt

so total: 60tbt

Last edited:
style you would like: Style 3
town(s) name: Stardust
mayor(s) name: Jocelyn
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
View attachment 200406
villagers (if included):Chai, Etoile, Chrissy, Merengue, Diana, Marshal, Flurry, Maple
FC (if included):5429-8977-4179
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig:pastel pink, blue, and white, star themed
background: preferably mainly blue
animated, yes/no: yes
shape:eek:val
font/text effects/style: cursive
other info:
offer in TBT:40 tbt

ref of your mayor(s)/character(s):
View attachment 200405
would you like in outline? if so, what color: yes, pastel pink
would you like a glow? if so, what color:no
size (avatar 100x100, or bigger ~200px, or both): 200px
offer in TBT:20 tbt

so total: 60tbt

Thank you for ordering! I'll do both for you today :)

Hi! You made my signature, and I was wondering if I could get a small update? I hadn't Whitney move out and Chai move in. Chai is also an 'obtained' villager so will be symbolised by the purple rose. Just curious as to update pricing? Do you require anything? Thanks so much. :)

Hi! You made my signature, and I was wondering if I could get a small update? I hadn't Whitney move out and Chai move in. Chai is also an 'obtained' villager so will be symbolised by the purple rose. Just curious as to update pricing? Do you require anything? Thanks so much. :)

hi! updates are all free, I'll do that for you later today ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back