Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: AUVRU
style you would like: 1
town(s) name: Colo
mayor(s) name: Auvru
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): ketchup, felyne, biskit, merengue, coco, stitches, clay, zucker, tangy, cube
FC (if included): 2251-8664-4617
DA (if included): 5F00-0073-2B28
native fruit (if included): apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): gold rose
any other text: life is great. enjoy it while you can.
main colors/theme of your sig: red
background:erupting volcano
animated, yes/no:
shape: cat
font/text effects/style:
other info:
offer in TBT: 20?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also when i get another copy may i add a second one to the same image for free?

username: Princess_Savannah
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Kambawa
mayor(s) name: Savannah
villagers (if included): Bob, Ankha, Kakbuki, Lolly, Bob, Punchy, Bluebear, Gayle and Stella
FC (if included): 2552 - 3871 - 0159
main colors/theme of your sig: Pastel pinks (or the colours that match the background best)
background: http://68.media.tumblr.com/0a0e43e58022ca5a0e16e56e95880e6d/tumblr_inline_mr7u451wss1qz4rgp.gif
shape: Like this: http://i.imgur.com/pPHa93T.png
font/text effects/style: Like this: http://i.imgur.com/NgmrLkY.png Ombre of pastel pink to faint white blue
other info: fruit is peach idk if you add that. sorry it that order was difficult of confusing
offer in TBT: 30 TBT let me know if thats too low c:

Signature Form

Username: Ryumia

Style You Would Like: Style #2

Town Name: Aeternia

Mayor Name: Margie

Friend Code (if included): 2638-4673-9813

Native fruit (if included): Apple

Any Other Text: I would like to add this: "Timezone: PDT" without the quotation marks.

Main Colors/Theme of Your Sig: The theme of this signature is an Alice in Wonderland theme. The main colors should be red and black for this signature. I believe those two colors fit the theme of Alice in Wonderland.

Background: I would like this one to be the background shape of the signature.

Animated, Yes/No: Yes

Shape: I want the shape of the signature to be like this shape. I am hoping that the shape of the signature is going to be bigger than the example that I have provided. 'Cause I couldn't find a bigger size for it...

Font/Text Effects/Style: I would like the colors of the text to be black and red. The font styles that I would like to have for this signature are to be different from my previous signature. I would like to have this text font or something similar to it if you can't get that one. The text effect I would want for the text of the signature should fit the theme of Alice in Wonderland.

I am not exactly sure where I would like the Mayor Margie of Aeternia text to be located, but I want it on a place where it would look good. I thought you might have a better judgement with this. While the Native Fruit text, Timezone text, and the Friend Code text should be on the bottom portion of the signature. The text that goes on the left side will be the Friend Code. The text that goes in the middle will be the Native Fruit. The text that goes on the right side will be the Timezone text.

Other Info: I would like to have this girl and rabbit to be incorporated on the signature. The location I would like them to be place should look similar to this one that you made for someone on where you placed the cinnamoroll that's on the unicorn.

I would like to add this Cheshire Cat on the background somewhere, but I am not sure where it would look good at.

Offer in TBT: 30 (I think this is how much the signature usually go for. I'm not quite sure, but let me know if this is or isn't correct when it comes to them.)

Apologies if this took me so long to do. I was kind of having a hard time thinking of a theme that I would like to have. This signature is supposed to be for my new town that I had made for a long while. I did this best I could to explain the concept of the signature.

Last edited:

thanks for ordering! 20 is fine :)
Changes are only free if they don't require me to make a whole new signature (new shape/background/texts/villagers etc), which I think is what you mean?

30 is perfect, thank you! ^^

will do today!

thank you for ordering again ♥ 30 is perfect!
and don't apologize about the details, on the contrary, they help me to have a clearer idea of what you'd like :)

I'll do all of these today!

Last edited:
updates and changes have been sent!

finished orders ^^
let me know if you want any changes!

AUVRU:

xXq1Cnt.png

Princess_Savannah:

f7LgbiZ.gif

Ryumia:

VDqrfRF.gif

Ohhh~ I adore how well made your signatures are ━(゚∀゚)━!
Are you taking requests?

Last edited:
my signature is so beautiful!! thank you so much!!~~ one thing can you switch the mayor name to savannah and town to kambawa :) thank you!

Last edited:
username:Mirichan
style you would like:Style 1
town(s) name: Fennel
mayor(s) name:Miri
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): n/a
villagers (if included): Gruff, Marshal, Agnes, Cookie, Pudge, Pekoe, Klaus, Lily, Muffy
FC (if included): 0533-8115-2188
DA (if included): n/a
native fruit (if included): none (was oranges)
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): n/a
any other text: "welcome to fennel"
main colors/theme of your sig: Earthy tones, mainly shades of green, brown, white
background: A forest with hydrangea (pink/blue) and rain, pixelated style if possible
animated, yes/no: Yes
shape: A school house, or a similar building. If not able, then a leaf
font/text effects/style: cursive or cute font, and rainfall
other info: none
offer in TBT: How does 30-40 sound? I can do more if not enough c:

Last edited:
username:Mirichan
style you would like:Style 1
town(s) name: Fennel
mayor(s) name:Miri
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): n/a
villagers (if included): Gruff, Marshal, Agnes, Cookie, Pudge, Pekoe, Klaus, Lily, Muffy
FC (if included): 0533-8115-2188
DA (if included): n/a
native fruit (if included): none (was oranges)
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): n/a
any other text: "welcome to fennel"
main colors/theme of your sig: Earthy tones, mainly shades of green, brown, white
background: A forest with hydrangea and rain, pixelated style if possible
animated, yes/no: Yes
shape: A school house, or a similar building. If not able, then a leaf
font/text effects/style: cursive or cute font, and rainfall
other info: none
offer in TBT: How does 30-40 sound? I can do more if not enough c:

thanks! 30 sounds perfect ^^ I'll try to make it later today

Uh... I would like to make changes to my Alice in Wonderland theme signature. :/ (I made sure to state which signature since I have two of them and didn't want to confuse you).

The changes I would like to make are:

1. I would like to elevate the three texts at the bottom of the signature to the point that the two texts (FC text & Timezone text) are centered on the boarder line of the signature.
  2. I would like the other stuff (girl with the rabbit, Cheshire cat, the Mayor Margie of Aeternia text) to be raised up as well to accommodate the change of the three texts as listed.
  3. I was wondering if it would be possible to make the FC text and Timezone text black instead of white.
  4. I would like to change the Native Fruit text from white to red.
  5. I would also like to change the color outline of "Mayor" and "of" from white to red. (I think it's called an outline. Not sure really sure. Just assumed it was.)
Thanks for the service. I really appreciate it. ^.^

Uh... I would like to make changes to my Alice in Wonderland theme signature. :/ (I made sure to state which signature since I have two of them and didn't want to confuse you).

The changes I would like to make are:

1. I would like to elevate the three texts at the bottom of the signature to the point that the two texts (FC text & Timezone text) are centered on the boarder line of the signature.
  2. I would like the other stuff (girl with the rabbit, Cheshire cat, the Mayor Margie of Aeternia text) to be raised up as well to accommodate the change of the three texts as listed.
  3. I was wondering if it would be possible to make the FC text and Timezone text black instead of white.
  4. I would like to change the Native Fruit text from white to red.
  5. I would also like to change the color outline of "Mayor" and "of" from white to red. (I think it's called an outline. Not sure really sure. Just assumed it was.)
Thanks for the service. I really appreciate it. ^.^

no problem, I'll do that later today!

signature for Mirichan:
I hope it's okay that the background isn't pixellated, it's the only one I could find that included everything :/ let me know if you want any changes!

mRIepYO.gif

signature for Mirichan:
I hope it's okay that the background isn't pixellated, it's the only one I could find that included everything :/ let me know if you want any changes!

mRIepYO.gif

It's absolutely amazing! I love it so much ;w;
I recently got Diana, would it be alright if you added her on there? I hope it's not too much trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back