Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: mercedes
shop name (main text): RULES
any other text:
- Do not pm/vm me orders, orders are to stay on this thread and only this thread.
-IF YOU ORDER MORE THAN 26 ITEMS ITS AN AUTOMATIC PICK UP! You must respond in 15 minutes, or the items will go to someone else.
-Trades in my town only !!
-NO RESERVATIONS FIRST COME FIST SERVE
-This is a tbt shop only, don't offer in game money.
-USE THE ORDER FOURM OR I WILL IGNORE THE ORDER.
-I have the right to ignore/not fulfill your order for any reason. (This prolly won't happen tho, lol I'm too nice.)
-I will not accept low ball offers.
-My time zone is UTC-5:00, or as many know it as the eastern time zone
-I'm available Friday through Sunday. It's going to be like this untill June, 9th 2017.
-Times I'm usually on 9:00am -12:30pm. Then 7:30 pm-9:15pm
-Please don't run in my town.
-Please just follow forum rules when you come to my town.
-Don't talk to my villagers
-if you've read these rules please put Da lock in your post.

font/text effects/style:
main colors/theme: matches others purple green blue
background: https://initiate.alphacoders.com/download/gif/13157
animated, yes
shape: https://img.clipartfest.com/64a308e...hite-free-clipart-shield-outline_647-700.jpeg
villager sprites (if included): booker copper
any other pictures I should add (if any): if you could find little red flashing caution signs (in pixel art) that would be nice
other info: ^ the caution sign isn't nesaasy
offer in TBT: what you think is fair

Last edited:

I hope the text is readable enough, it's the biggest I could make it so the "banner" wasn't too large. Let me know if you want any changes! as for the tbt, maybe 20? ^^

o3rbY5u.gif

I hope the text is readable enough, it's the biggest I could make it so the "banner" wasn't too large. Let me know if you want any changes! as for the tbt, maybe 20? ^^

Ah okay ^^ are you sure you can't make it any bigger? If not it's okay sending money now

username: AlgernonsFlowers
style you would like: Style one with the texts and villagers c:
town(s) name: Damien
mayor(s) name: Kalloo
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Vesta, Coco, Muffy, Maple, Etoile, Papi, Lucky, Bill, Ketchup, Chai
FC (if included): 2251-8429-6188
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): oranges
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): orange can be used for obtained sprite ( obtained all villagers ^^ )
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Baby blue and baby yellow ( super light versions of blue/yellow ) and bright yellow white sparkle effect ( if possible )
background: maybe a pixel heaven ? Or a heaven type background ( all my residents are angels ^^)
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: cloud or any that you think would look nice :D have fun!! You can add anything youd like c:
font/text effects/style: up to you ^^
other info: I mostly want you to have fun doing these c: so you can change up or add things you think would look cute ^^
offer in TBT: All the bells I have so 43 ? I feel like this is so low but its all i have its okay if you dont accept :D

Last edited:
username: AlgernonsFlowers
style you would like: Style one with the texts and villagers c:
town(s) name: Damien
mayor(s) name: Kalloo
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Vesta, Coco, Muffy, Maple, Etoile, Papi, Lucky, Bill, Ketchup, Chai
FC (if included): 2251-8429-6188
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): oranges
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): orange can be used for obtained sprite ( obtained all villagers ^^ )
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Baby blue and baby yellow ( super light versions of blue/yellow ) and bright yellow white sparkle effect ( if possible )
background: maybe a pixel heaven ? Or a heaven type background ( all my residents are angels ^^)
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: cloud or any that you think would look nice :D have fun!! You can add anything youd like c:
font/text effects/style: up to you ^^
other info: I mostly want you to have fun doing these c: so you can change up or add things you think would look cute ^^
offer in TBT: All the bells I have so 43 ? I feel like this is so low but its all i have its okay if you dont accept :D

thank you very much for ordering! ^^
I'll start on it now and finish sometime today :) I can definitely do all that you asked (your town sounds beautiful!)
also, it's not too low at all, the usual offers for one signature are around 30 tbt. You can just send me that amount if you like, I wouldn't want to rob you of all your money, lol.

Last edited:
thank you very much for ordering! ^^
I'll start on it now and finish sometime today :) I can definitely do all that you asked (your town sounds beautiful!)
also, it's not too low at all, the usual offers for one signature are around 30 tbt. You can just send me that amount if you like, I wouldn't want to rob you of all your money, lol.

Oh no id like to pay all my bells, i used to see people ask for 500tbt for signatures a year ago so 43 sounds so little to me ; u ; ☆

Ah at the moment im givin away dreamies to people that need them so my town isnt complete yet but im hopin i can make it pretty withour hacking thankyou so much for accepting i hope you have fun c:

Oh no id like to pay all my bells, i used to see people ask for 500tbt for signatures a year ago so 43 sounds so little to me ; u ; ☆

Ah at the moment im givin away dreamies to people that need them so my town isnt complete yet but im hopin i can make it pretty withour hacking thankyou so much for accepting i hope you have fun c:

500?! holy ****, that's A LOT. Thank you for your generosity then! ♥
that's so nice of you :) I've never using hacking myself, so I definitely think making towns pretty without it is best, after all, how did people do it back in 2013? ;)
I will absolutely have fun, I love making signatures ^^ I'll VM you once it's ready!

Hi! Can you change my town fruit to pears? Also I obtained marshal

Hello, Im back again XD Um...I decided I want one of these signatures (Might make me seem more profesional if I open a shop? Idk XD plus they look amazing :) )

So...idk...hmm um...Before I mentioned a snake and a dragon, how about one with just a starry backgroud and snake around the edge? And the other just a dragon with starry background? And some villagers?...even if they arent in my town...Plus a gold rose in the middle of each I guess..
You said itd be 60 tbt right? Once I figure it all out ill sign out a form :3

Hi! Can you change my town fruit to pears? Also I obtained marshal

Yep, I'll update when I get home later today :)

Hello, Im back again XD Um...I decided I want one of these signatures (Might make me seem more profesional if I open a shop? Idk XD plus they look amazing :) )

So...idk...hmm um...Before I mentioned a snake and a dragon, how about one with just a starry backgroud and snake around the edge? And the other just a dragon with starry background? And some villagers?...even if they arent in my town...Plus a gold rose in the middle of each I guess..
You said itd be 60 tbt right? Once I figure it all out ill sign out a form :3

Hi! Yes I can do all that :) 60 would be perfect ^^

Maybe I could do a sig like yours, with my town and his town on it? Like....I guess on the left a snake on the edge, then with my town and mayor name, the in the middle the gold rose, then the other side dragon on the edge with his stuff?
Idk XD Im so fickled I dont wanna waste any of your time

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's only if you want a special font/writing and special effects on it. If you don't know I can choose for you depending on what works best with the sigs :)

Thatd be great :D Im sure youll do a good job, all your sigs are beautiful :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back