Shop ðŸŒ· Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there! those are original requests ^^
I should be able to use the shapes and color in the second one, though it would be easier if they weren't watermarked, cause then I have to remove the watermarks one by one, and some parts will still be visible I think :/ If you have some that aren't watermarked (I suggest looking for transparent images) then that would be great. If not I'll try to make it work ^^
I should have time to make them tomorrow!

I figured so, I'll try to find one that is not watermarked and all that jazz c: Also I have no idea why I want a freakin' valentine's day card in the summer but I can't even help myself lol! Tysm <3

Last edited:
I figured so, I'll try to find one that is not watermarked and all that jazz c: Also I have no idea why I want a freakin' valentine's day card in the summer but I can't even help myself lol! Tysm <3

Thanks ^^ if you can't find a full one you can always link me separate shapes (a bear, some roses, a frame, whatever) and I'll assemble them! As long as they're not watermarked ;)
lol, the heart wants what the heart wants. You can always use it again in February ;)

Last edited:
username: Kazelle
style you would like: style one! c:
town(s) name: Demacia
mayor(s) name: Orianna
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): beau, merengue, marshal, maple, fauna, diana, lolly, deirdre, coco, and francine
FC (if included): 3411-3134-4200
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Peach
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): i have everyone i listed except for lolly, deirdre, coco, and marina. you can use whatever sprite you feel fits best for this ^^
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: pastel pink, purple and dark blue?
background: x
animated, yes/no: yes please c:
shape: any rectangular shape with fancy additions ^-^
font/text effects/style: i like this font ^o^ (x)
other info: (x) um can you have this gif on the left side? it doesn't need to be touching the main part of the signature
offer in TBT: 50

tell me if i missed anything! thanks so much! c:
edit: francine replaced by marina

Last edited:

I think you got it all! thank you for ordering ^^ I'll make it later today.

In the meantime here's BrinaLouWho's order:
(I kept the layers on the banner, so if you want me to change the colors, I can do that)

3qeArcd.png

2cK63P7.gif

(sorry I'm not using the order form it'll be easier to explain without!)

Could you possibly do another signature for my second town, similar to the one you've already done for me please?

instead of using the 'dealer' album cover could you use the 'the albatross' album cover (also by foxing (the one with the 3 dogs) but if you can take out the text from it please? I'd also like the shape to be different, maybe the circle one with the two lil flowers (next to the tree with the butterflies)? the friend code is the same as the other one and since I've just started the town there's no dream adress yet. It would be mayor Candi of Quietus

25tbt alright again?

username: Locket
style you would like: Style one
town(s) name: Ilyli
mayor(s) name: Summer
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): :3
villagers (if included): Gruff, Tutu, Chadder, Ava, Tucker, Roald, Stitches, Knox, Bonbon, Nibbles
FC (if included): 4656-8676-8023
DA (if included): 4B00-0054-D412
native fruit (if included):Orange
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): :3
any other text: Names under villagers
main colors/theme of your sig: Dark flower theme kinda?
background: uh i don't have any
animated, yes/no: Yes
shape: Flower
font/text effects/style: Something that has a visible I thats different from l (does that make sense?) but something all caps for the villager names
other info: hello
offer in TBT: Art xD (already discussed)

that's okay, it should be fine ^^thanks for ordering again, i'll make it tomorrow, and 25 is fine :)

hi and thanks again ♥

I'll make all orders tomorrow, I have a headache now so I'm gonna go rest for a while ;_;

Hope you feel better soon hun ♥ (totally doesn't stalk this thread... nupe. lol)

username: ponyotheorange
style you would like: style two
town(s) name: atlantis
mayor(s) name: azaelea
FC (if included): 5026 - 5189 - 9814
any other text: "...in a single day and night of misfortune, the island of atlantis disappeared into the depths of the sea."
main colors/theme of your sig: blues, pinks, purples
background: an oceany kind of thing?
animated, yes/no: yes
shape: castle-ish?
font/text effects/style: some fancy cursive thing. i trust you. :)
other info: i really like the first example of the second style with the castle on the cloud kinda thing. if you can, can you make mine similar to that except with waves instead of the cloud and the things i mentioned earlier? and instead of the girl and the dog in the bottom-left corner can it be an azalea flower? sorry i'm so picky. ^^
offer in TBT: 30
side note : you're really good at this. i didn't even know i wanted a signature until i saw all of the ones you've made. ^^

Last edited:
I hope your headache gets better soon!
As someone with a chronic headache, I know how awful it can be ><;

Also, I'd like to request an update; becky moved from my town, so could you take her off?

Hope you feel better soon hun ♥ (totally doesn't stalk this thread... nupe. lol)

you're sweet! ♥ I feel better after a good night's sleep ^^

Hi! Could you replace Pietro with Katt, when you have the chance? :blush:

I hope your headache gets better soon!
As someone with a chronic headache, I know how awful it can be ><;

Also, I'd like to request an update; becky moved from my town, so could you take her off?

thank you, I feel better now ;_;

I'll do updates in just a minute ♥

I can do that! Thank you for ordering and for your kind words ^^ I'll make this today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back