Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: Aubrey895
style you would like: 1
town(s) name: Pineview
mayor(s) name: Chasity
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Beau, Julian, Fauna, Whitney, Sparro, Rex, Bunnie, Zell, Deirdre, Dobie
FC (if included): 0533-9752-4860
DA (if included): 4B00-006C-C36D
native fruit (if included):
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Surprise me. All are obtained
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: surprise me. Blue is my favorite color. So maybe blue
background: not picky surprise me
animated, yes/no: nah
shape: cloud maybe. Or ya know since my town name is Pineview could ya maybe do like a pine tree lol?
font/text effects/style: surprise me
other info:
offer in TBT: hmmmm 40? If you think that's fair??

Last edited:
username: Aubrey895
style you would like: 1
town(s) name: Pineview
mayor(s) name: Chasity
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Beau, Julian, Fauna, Whitney, Sparro, Rex, Bunnie, Zell, Deirdre, Dobie
FC (if included): 0533-9752-4860
DA (if included): 4B00-006C-C36D
native fruit (if included):
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): Surprise me. All are obtained
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: surprise me. Blue is my favorite color. So maybe blue
background: not picky surprise me
animated, yes/no: nah
shape: cloud maybe. Or ya know since my town name is Pineview could ya maybe do like a pine tree lol?
font/text effects/style: surprise me
other info:
offer in TBT: hmmmm 40? If you think that's fair??

Thanks for ordering! 40 is perfect ^^ I'm on my way home now and I'll make it when I'm there :)

and finished!
let me know if you want any changes :)

for BrinaLouWho:
(these were not easy I'll admit, I hope I got everything right ;_; )

eEvxNIg.gif
RNpCXvN.gif

for Aubrey895:

rJ4oAzB.png

username: twopercentmilk
style you would like: style 1
town(s) name: Reifel
mayor(s) name: Holden
villagers (if included): Tia, Apollo, Lobo, Henry, Mitzi, Cube, Tiffany, Nana, Simon, Kevin
FC (if included): 2037-0604-7331
native fruit (if included): Pear
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text: Put a little "Howdy" in there (ifyoucanidontwanttoimpose)
main colors/theme of your sig: Whatever looks best
animated, yes/no: y e s
shape: the little kittycat shape
font/text effects/style: the sort of starry midnight version of the kittycat (such as on the sample you showed)
other info: have fun while doing it, i'm giving you a lot of creative freedom and license while making this, so if you're unsure about something don't be afraid to shorthand it
offer in TBT: 45

Hi there! I'd like a new update? ; - ; Sorry if I'm bothering lmao asdfgh

Few changes, Villager + Avatar wise.

Please replace:
Olive -> Octavian
Nana -> Marina
June -> Roald

Now that I have all of my dreamies, I will no longer move in or out any villagers in this town :)

I changed my avatar too. ( Keep Fauna, just change my avatar )
URL -> https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69kZaURUb7hKDhx

Note: I recently got a second town too, but I won't be getting a signature for that town until I have all of the other dreamies I want in that town :)

Also, I'd like a bit of lime green in my signature please. Like maybe switch out one of the pinks for lime green. And the pink, blue and purple sparkles can be changed into pink and lime green sparkles too :)

Thank you so much in advance! You're honesty the best!

Last edited:
Smh ignore I need to think more often before I do it.

Last edited:
username: Rebeth13
style you would like: Style 2 w/o Villagers
town(s) name: Butts
mayor(s) name: Clare
FC (if included): 1048-9615-0574
DA (if included): N/A This town is new, may add later :)
native fruit (if included): Peaches, can you make the sprite the regular peaches and not the perfect please?
any other text: can you put "dazlious" somewhere on the siggy?
main colors/theme of your sig: I like how pink and white look together, but that might be hard to do? ;o;;;
background: Can you do something sparkly or like confetti? I'm not terribly picky tbh.
animated, yes/no: Yes please!
shape: Can you do it in the shape of Pusheen? Like you did for this signature? :D http://i.imgur.com/yBHV2Si.png
font/text effects/style: I like the way that handwriting font looks. Doesn't have to be exactly this, just an example. :D http://www.designtos.com/postpic/2010/04/cute-handwriting-fonts-alphabet_584287.jpg
other info: Uh you can kind of go free reign with this, I'm not picky at all.
offer in TBT: 150 + tip. :D

I don't want anything but I just came to say these are beautiful! You are so talented! What program do you use? ^_^

Hey Ariane !! I hope youre doing well, whenever you have some freetime can you change my mayor name to Shudder and obtained villagers from Chai to Ursula ? C: and the fruit into perfect peach ^^ i restarted to now my native fruit is a peach c:

So I need an update for both of my signatures..
For Zootopia: Can you add a Blue Rose for Obtained to Bunnie, Apple, Cece, W. Link, Norma, Epona, Kyle and Diana? and for Pumpkin: I need Annalise and Marshal to be added with a pumpkin next to her/him. And can you also add in Kidd and Rocket? Thank you! <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back