• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ðŸŒ· Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP!
I figured I'd try reviving this shop by focusing on signatures, if it doesn't work, well... at least I tried :)

username: Lykaios
style you would like: style 2
town(s) name: Heaven
mayor(s) name: Nevaeh
FC (if included):2079-8273-0259
DA (if included):5D00-000F-8318
any other text: nope
main colors/theme of your sig: I'll leave that up to you.
background: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/32/8e/aa/328eaaa960185fe0f4e0f36a6415cea4.jpg
shape: same as the example
font/text effects/style: not sure
other info: none
offer in TBT: 40 tbt

Is there a list somewhere of fonts?

Last edited:
username: Lykaios
style you would like: style 2
town(s) name: Heaven
mayor(s) name: Nevaeh
FC (if included):2079-8273-0259
DA (if included):5D00-000F-8318
any other text: nope
main colors/theme of your sig: I'll leave that up to you.
background: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/32/8e/aa/328eaaa960185fe0f4e0f36a6415cea4.jpg
shape: same as the example
font/text effects/style: not sure
other info: none
offer in TBT: 40 tbt

Is there a list somewhere of fonts?

Hey there! Thanks for ordering, I'll be doing it today :)
I don't have a list of fonts because I have about a thousand installed in my computer, if you'd like you can visit dafont.com and choose one or several, or I'll pick whatever looks best :)

for Lykaios!

ETIAIao.png

Took a little nap.

That is one gorgeous signature! I have one concern though, the text size and spacing of my da and fc. Wondering how they would look a little higher up with bigger text and space in between them. o;

Took a little nap.

That is one gorgeous signature! I have one concern though, the text size and spacing of my da and fc. Wondering how they would look a little higher up with bigger text and space in between them. o;

thank you!
is this okay or a little more? :)

CaAfCYL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back