Total amount in TBT: 5

Last edited:
Order: Vintage Telescope, Golden Tool Set
Name: Takashi
Town: Kushiro
FC: 3669-1762-0904
Total amount in TBT: 6

Last edited:
Order: Let's Get Lucky, Bring On The Bushes, Lotus pond, blue wetsuit, white wetsuit
Name: Aidan
Town: Dusk
FC: 0748-7485-9683
Total amount in TBT: 51

Order: striped wetsuit, pink wetsuit (1 of each)
Name: RoRo
Town: Lavender
FC: 1736-5756-1536
Total amount in TBT: 6

thanks!

Hello! ^-^ I'm interested in a few furniture series so I'm sorry if this is large, let me know if you need multiple trades.

Order: Mush series, sloppy series, fish series, birthday series, bug wall and floor
Name: Milia
Town: Nowez
FC: 4356 - 1139 - 7702
Total amount in TBT: I'm not sure if you count these as unorderables or furniture sets so...? :s Let me know please. And thanks!

Last edited:
Hiya! How much would it be for the golden slingshot and golden fishing rod?

HTML Code:
Order: Golden tool set; silver tool set
Name: David
Town: Spoopy
FC: 0817-3751-0093
Total amount in TBT: 5

Last edited:
*Announcement*

To prevent confusion, I have cleared all previous orders due to my long absence. If you’re still interested in claiming your order, by all means order again. The system will run as usual, all usernames will be added to an updated list once orders are ready for shipping. You can contact me via PM for any concerns.

Newcomers, please read the original post for price lists and further information for what is on offer.

It's nice to be back again :)

This is such an amazing idea for a shop♡And well organised as well☆?•.

Order: 2 golden tool sets,pic of Chester
Name: Maraki
Town: Hope
FC: sidebar♡
Total amount in TBT: 8 TBT

May I also ask you if you have a vintage telescope?I'm looking for 4 of them and haven't had any luck up until now

Last edited:
This is such an amazing idea for a shop♡And well organised as well☆?•.

Order: 2 golden tool sets,pic of Chester
Name: Maraki
Town: Hope
FC: sidebar♡
Total amount in TBT: 8 TBT

May I also ask you if you have a vintage telescope?I'm looking fir 4 of them and haven't had any luck up until now

I do happen to have the vintage telescope. Would you like me to add four to your order?

Order: Arched window, cool globe , editor’s desk , fancy frame, Labrador ornament, rococo chair , tartan rug , vintage radio, wooden stool.

TBT: 21

Back