• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

You can always buy stuff from my shop , and then sell them in yours.

Hi, I'm back! Can I buy the following items?

Orderable items: Classic desk, classic wardrobe, tartan rug, old brick wall, brown pot, minimalist ottoman (x4), minimalist sofa, kitchen corner, wooden box, corkboard = 26TBT

Unorderable items: Creepy Skeleton (x2), cacao tree (It's an RV item also but it's originally a Valentine's Day exclusive) = 9 TBT

Amiibo items: kitchen stove, kitchen dishwasher, kitchen counter, fairy bottle, sack of money, Hylian shield, oil-stained floor, cutting-board set = 40 TBT

Also, it turns that I never got the Zelda "bomb" item last time I ordered. So I just wanted to know if you saw a bomb lying around in your town that I forgot to pick up. If not, then that's fine, I'll just pay the 5 TBT for a new one :)

TOTAL (If a new bomb has to be purchased): 80 TBT

Last edited:
Can I get the Golden Tools, Bring on the Bushes and Flower Field bundles? I believe the total would be 93tbt~!

Hi again! I am currently building a living room, so I was hoping you could help me with getting some items? I'm needing a record player, document stack, Nabiru ornament, and crown. I think that should be about 14 TBT, cotrect?

Last edited:
You have so many orders ready to be collected/delivered I hope you'll be okay :( keep up the good work

Hello! Would it be possible to order a plant item set? I am interested in the Cactus set, the Bonsai set, the House plant set, and the bonsai set. Not sure if this would count as customized set orders or regular sets. :) Let me know!

Sorry for the long wait, I didn't see the post. Anytime you can work out that I can pick up? I sent the TBT.

Just letting you know, I'll be able to pick up my bundle at any time. :)

Can I have a Let's Get Lucky Bundle, a Bring On The Bushes bundle, and a black wetsuit? Should come up to 103 TBT ^_^ Thanks :D

Hey! This is so great!

I would like a few things if it is possible to get them.
Bathhouse wall, bath tile, garden wall, the Hello Kitty set and My Melody set - 149 TBT
I am also really interested in the rock garden set but I am not sure if it exists in acnl.... I have found the tall garden rock in the campsite but nothing else. I will pay for any other garden rocks you have.

Thank you look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm back! Can I buy the following items?

Orderable items: Classic desk, classic wardrobe, tartan rug, old brick wall, brown pot, minimalist ottoman (x4), minimalist sofa, kitchen corner, wooden box, corkboard = 26TBT

Unorderable items: Creepy Skeleton (x2), cacao tree (It's an RV item also but it's originally a Valentine's Day exclusive) = 9 TBT

Amiibo items: kitchen stove, kitchen dishwasher, kitchen counter, fairy bottle, sack of money, Hylian shield, oil-stained floor, cutting-board set = 40 TBT

Also, it turns that I never got the Zelda "bomb" item last time I ordered. So I just wanted to know if you saw a bomb lying around in your town that I forgot to pick up. If not, then that's fine, I'll just pay the 5 TBT for a new one :)

TOTAL (If a new bomb has to be purchased): 80 TBT

EDIT: If it's not too late, can I buy a wood display stand (Amiibo item) as well, for 5 TBT?

NEW TOTAL: 85 TBT

Last edited:
Hello~
I placed an order a while back, but unfortunately we were never able to make the trade. I know how overwhelming it can get with so many orders, though, so I'm not at all worried about it c: I actually was wondering if I could order you Let's Get Lucky bundle~

Announcement ~

Hello Everybody!

I would like to announce that I have a new companion joining to help out with the orders of the shop. If you haven't noticed, the activity of the shop has recently dropped as I have been very busy. Nenya will have the role of delivering your orders to you more efficiently rather than having to wait for a response from myself. Further updates will be announced later, just know that we will be trying our best to get your orders to you as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience!

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact either myself or Nenya.

Back