Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

Tried to buy a while ago but never were online at the same moment. Can I get this?

golden wall
golden carpet
golden closet
golden bench
golden screen
golden dresser
golden woman
golden table

I'm available all day! :)

Can you add the golden clock and 2 golden chairs?

Last edited:
is it too late to receive my order? i ordered the moody painting, amazing painting, graceful painting, scary painting, and valiant statue

Hi I'm interested in a let's get lucky pack, or if you have one or two more of them I'd like those also

Last edited:
Hi! I'm not sure if this is possible, but can I get two "Let's Get Lucky" bundles for 100 TBT? I know, it's a lot heh heh

Last edited:
ALL TYPES OF FRUITS [BASKET OF 9] -*5 TBT and a wetsuit 3 TBT so in total 8 tbt? And how will I transfer you the tbt also does this include perfect fruit?

Last edited:
Can you add the golden clock and 2 golden chairs?

It's been added

- - - Post Merge - - -

is it too late to receive my order? i ordered the moody painting, amazing painting, graceful painting, scary painting, and valiant statue

No, I believe I still have them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im sorry for asking but what is TBT?

It's known by a lot of people as the forum's currency. They're just bells that you earn on the forum by posting and trading.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, do you have the zen set?

I don't think I do, sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALL TYPES OF FRUITS [BASKET OF 9] -*5 TBT and a wetsuit 3 TBT so in total 8 tbt? And how will I transfer you the tbt also does this include perfect fruit?

To transfer the bells, simply click on my bells (should be listed below my avatar) . Type the amount you wish to send and submit.

The basket of fruits (basket of 9) are worth 5 tbt each, you will need to specify what sort you would like. Perfect fruits are also included and I do offer all types as stated.

Last edited:
Back