• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

bonucci - Moon hairpin, Cake tank dress, Brown pumps, Floppy hat, Oval shades, Black stockings, Black denim pants and Lace-up boots [16 TBT]

sounds good! just tell me when you're available~

interested in the BRING ON THE BUSHES bundle!!

also, just curious if you have felyne amiibo - i could give tbt if you'd let me adopt her? ;o ;

50 pink hydrangea bushes (100TBT)
2 lets get lucky bundles (100TBT)

do carnations count as regular flowers?
id like

1 pink carnation
1 white carnation

if available

Last edited:
50 pink hydrangea bushes (100TBT)
2 lets get lucky bundles (100TBT)

do carnations count as regular flowers?
id like

1 pink carnation
1 white carnation

if available

I think it depends on what colour they are, I know that white carnations come under hybrids.

Hi! I'd like:

- Bring of the bushes bundle x 2 = 100 TBT (I don't want any golden shovels)
- Fabulous fruits bundle = 50 TBT (Perfect apples for both baskets)
- Super sapling bundle = 50 TBT
- Flower fields bundle x 2 = 80 TBT

Total = 280 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add you ahead of time!

I don't need this anymore right now sorry!

Hope its alright to order again from you! :p

Nintendo 3Ds+ XL (10)
Wii U (5)
Fabulous Fruits (Perfect Cherries) (20)
Can blue flowers count as part of the color scheme bundle? Because if so
id like 2 orders of color schemes (all blue)

Do you happen to have the Flower Fairy Wig? If so, can I please have it?
I also want to purchase two sets of roses and a few bushes, but I'm a broke noob, so how long will this thread be open? :eek:

Do you happen to have the Flower Fairy Wig? If so, can I please have it?
I also want to purchase two sets of roses and a few bushes, but I'm a broke noob, so how long will this thread be open? :eek:

I do have it, it's lasted for quite a while now.

Have you got a pink wood floor I could order?
I got 2 already now thank you though!

Last edited:
Hi I'd love to order from you.
If possible I'd like,
A bubble wand
Glass teapot
Futon Mattress
Gray patterned floor from Toby's rv
Ikebana display
Ramen
Set lunch
Towel basket
Zen cupboard

IDK if you can do all that or if I'll have enough tbt but hopefully it'll work out. Thank you!

Hello... could I please order the flower fairy wand and Space K.K.? I think that's 5 TBT (please tell me if I'm wrong or if you don't have the items) also I just want to know how much the entire gorgeous set would cost? I'm also looking for the cosmos fan, lily record player, lily lamp, pansy table, sunflower stereo, tulip dresser, and violet screen. I'm willing to pay and trade whenever :)

Last edited:
Hi! Can I get the following?

Orderable items:
Broken post, cabin rug, classic bed, classic buffet, classic chair, coat hanger, corinthian post (x3), deluxe range, exotic chest, exotic end table, flat-screen tv, kitchen corner, kitchen sink, large bookshelf, merlion (x2), phonograph, plate armor (x2), classic wall, pothos, tiki torch (x4), weeping fig, toilet, modern wall, black rain boots = 62 TBT

Unorderable items: Basement floor (x2), basement wall (x2), library wall, Master Sword, Triforce, whirlpool bath, hero's cap, hero's pants, hero's boots, Majora's Mask = 36 TBT

Amiibo Items: bomb, Cucco ornament, Epona outfit, fairy bottle, fancy stand, Ganondorf outfit, Ganondorf pants, Ganondorf wig, Ganon outfit, Gossip Stone, Hero of Time Scroll, Heart Container, Hylian Shield, Hyrule Wall, Link hat, Link outfit, Lon Lon Milk, New Nintendo 3DS, Piece of Heart (x4), Princess Zelda dress, standing sink, Termina's moon, wall-mounted TV, Wii U Console, Wolf Link outfit, Zelda floor, Zelda Wig, Monochrome floor = 155 TBT (I think)

Silver Tool Set (It has a Silver Watering Can and Axe right?) = 2 TBT

Glorious Gold Bundle = 85 TBT

10 Jacob's Ladder': 20 TBT (If they count as Hybrids)

Also, I'm not sure if you'd want to do this, but can I get 40 random hybrids? You can choose them and everything! They just have to be different kinds with different colors! :) So that would be 80 TBT.

TOTAL: 440 TBT (If there are any miscalculations let me know :))

Last edited:
Back