• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

im new to the bell tree forumswhats a tbt ? and id like to get the coulour scheme thing 50 flowers for 50 tbt im stilll not sure what it is

- - - Post Merge - - -

im new to the bell tree forums whats a tbt ? and id like to get the color scheme thing 50 flowers for 50 tbt im stilll not sure what it is

- - - Post Merge - - -

im new to the bell tree forums whats a tbt ? and id like to get the color scheme thing 50 flowers for 50 tbt im stilll not sure what it is

Welcome to TBT, sha_hus!
TBT is known to a lot of people as the forum's currency, you earn the bells by posting and trading etc.

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much would it be for:

- moon hairpin
- cake tank dress
- brown pumps
- floppy hat
- oval shades
- black stockings
- black denim pants
- lace-up boots

thank you so much! :)

Should be a total of 16 TBT, would you like me to accept that as an order? :)

Good morning!! Could you tell me what hybrid flowers you have available please? :)

All are stocked up apart from black roses. What are you after? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buy a golden tool set for 3tbt please :)

Yes, tools are on the beach. I'll just go grab them for you. Would you like delivery or are you happy to collect? Either option is fine for me.

All are stocked up apart from black roses. What are you after? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, tools are on the beach. I'll just go grab them for you. Would you like delivery or are you happy to collect? Either option is fine for me.

Collection would be great thanks!

Looking for orange roses, blue roses, purple tulips, pink tulips :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Collection would be great thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

12 orange roses, 12 Blue roses, 14 Purple tulips, 12 Pink tulips

Last edited:
Hello! I just restarted my town and would like to buy 1 or a couple of every native fruit but apples, and 1 golden axe.

Alcosmos - Golden wall, Golden carpet, Golden closet, Golden bench, Golden screen, Golden dresser, Golden woman, Golden table, Golden chair x2 and Golden clock[24 TBT]

Satanoid - 3DS station, Wii U Station, Amiibo shelf, Wii U game shelf and 3DS game shelf [15 TBT]

vennka - Golden tool set [3 TBT]

Cease - Sloppy bed, Sloppy clock, Wall mounted TV, Creepy coffin x4, Gorgeous desk x2, Creepy stone x10, Creepy bat stone x10, K.K synth, K.K Lament, Hypno K.K, Pic of Kyle [95 TBT]

Lightspring - K.K Stroll, 10 Pink azalea, Callie tights, Narrow clock, Cinnamoroll jacket, Cinnamoroll shoes, Console table x2, Fruit-panel cushion and super sea snail [62 TBT]

Jeff THE Best - 24-hour-shop banner, 24-hour-shop baskets, 24-hour-shop clock, 24-hour shop counter, 24-hour-shop sign, beauty salon cart, big amp, bistro table, black phone, board game, bomb, book stands, Boston bag, bowl sink, bread-making set, burger meal, busing station, bus-stop stand, changing room, compact car, console table, counter table, desk bell, desktop TV, drink machine, Epona outfit, espresso machine, floor light, floor monitor, GameCube drawer, ganondorf outfit, ganondorf wig, ganondorf pants, ganon outfit, giant game boy, gossip stone, heart, heart container, heavy tome, hero of time scroll, hot-snack case, hylian shield, hyrulean treasure, hyrule wall, ice-cream display, isabelle scooter, kitchen counter, kitchen dishwasher, kitchen refrigerator, kitchen stove, link hat, link outfit, modern cash register, monochrome floor, nabiru mask, new hero's outfit, new hero wig, Nook's homes car, piece of heart, princess zelda dress, rupee, sacks of money, sheik mask, sheik outfit, sheik pants, shoe boxes, shop coffee machine, shop ice-cream case, snack machine, snare drum, sound mixer, speaker, sports car, standing sink, sushi bench, synthesizer, tranquil bridge, video camera, villager statue, zelda floor and zelda wig [TBC]

Koopa K - Super Saplings and Let's get Lucky bundle [100 TBT]

ok.sean - Amazing painting, Moody paining, Graceful painting, Scary painting and Valiant statue [15 TBT]

Aubrey895 - Bring on the Bushes bundle [50 TBT]

LuciaMew - Academy paper, Campground paper, Gallery paper and Nooks homes paper [8 TBT]

limiya - Box sofa, Bread basket, Breaker, Casablanca lilies, Chihuahua ornament, Flower fairy boots, Flower fairy wig, Hanger rack, Hearty breakfast, Humidifier, Milk carton, Plan partition, Rice cooker, Toaster, Veggie basket and Golden tool set [85 TBT]

Holly... - Colour scheme bundle (Pink), Rococo floor and Dessert case [54 TBT]

Brifromstar - Golden tool set and Silver axes x3 [5 TBT]

FloatyFlare - 30 Blue violets and 30 Pink lilies [120 TBT]

BungoTheElf - Let's Get Lucky bundle [50 TBT]

Matt0106 - Let's Get Lucky bundle x2 [100 TBT]

karixia - Golden tool set [3 TBT]

Rebeth13 - Silver watering can

StephCherry - Silver Tool Set , Maid dress, White Stockings , Cup of Tea, Fancy Display Case, Fancy Tea Set, Monochrome Shoes, Pink wood floor, Jewelry Case, 2x Gorgeous Set and Shoji Screen [50 TBT]

prohalaman - Princess set, Gorgeous set, Sweets set, Gracie set, Mermaid set and Fish set [30 TBT]

Azurenna - Pics of Bunnie, Caroline, Chrissy, Merry, Octavian, Rosie and Zucker [14 TBT]

Delirious - Paintings and Statues [?]

Nubtella - Fairy in a Bottle and Pic of Dizzy [7 TBT]

bonucci - Moon hairpin, Cake tank dress, Brown pumps, Floppy hat, Oval shades, Black stockings, Black denim pants and Lace-up boots [16 TBT]

crazymom99 - 12 Orange roses, 12 Blue roses, 14 Purple tulips, 12 Pink tulips [100 TBT]

mrnichmc - Basket of 9 (Peach, Orange Pear, Coconut, Cherry) and Golden axe [27 TBT]

Last edited:
Hi, I found out which paintings and structures I needed

Captoline Wolf
Bust of Nefertiti
Discobolus of Myron
David
Nike of Samothrace
Venus de Milo
Beauty Looking Back
Wind God and Thunder God
Lady with an Ermine
Girl with a Pearl Earring
The Sower
A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte
Liberty Leading the People
Basket of Fruit
A Bar at the Folies-Berg?re
Otani Oniji II
Summer
The Clothed Maja
The Gleaners
The Birth of Venus
Young Flautist
The Night Watch
The Blue Boy
The Milkmaid
Las Meninas
Great Wave off

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering if you had these items and I could buy them from you:
Sweets Sofa, Sweets Closet, Chocolate Fountain, Space K.K (song)
The total would be 10 TBT?

I didn't see a total but I think it's 50 Tbt total- I just wanted to verify!

Yes, I must have forgotten to calculate it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I found out which paintings and structures I needed

Captoline Wolf
Bust of Nefertiti
Discobolus of Myron
David
Nike of Samothrace
Venus de Milo
Beauty Looking Back
Wind God and Thunder God
Lady with an Ermine
Girl with a Pearl Earring
The Sower
A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte
Liberty Leading the People
Basket of Fruit
A Bar at the Folies-Berg?re
Otani Oniji II
Summer
The Clothed Maja
The Gleaners
The Birth of Venus
Young Flautist
The Night Watch
The Blue Boy
The Milkmaid
Las Meninas
Great Wave off

I have them all here for you, just take your pick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

27 tbt works! When are you available? :)

I am available tonight and various times throughout the day tomorrow.

I'm available at the moment if you've got everything :)
Any time for me is alright- whatever works for you!

Last edited:
Hello. I'd like to cancel my last order (I apologize for the inconvenience) and I would like to buy 10 hydrangeas (either pink or white) I have added you let me know when it's okay to visit.

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like:

- Bring of the bushes bundle x 2 = 100 TBT (I don't want any golden shovels)
- Fabulous fruits bundle = 50 TBT (Perfect apples for both baskets)
- Super sapling bundle = 50 TBT
- Flower fields bundle x 2 = 80 TBT

Total = 280 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll add you ahead of time!

Yes, I must have forgotten to calculate it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have them all here for you, just take your pick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am available tonight and various times throughout the day tomorrow.

Cool, what time would you be available and how much would they be?

Back