Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

Hi!
Could I please have the table with cloth, round cloth table, and steamed lobster please?
I believe that's 15 TBT because they're amiibo items from Julia's RV.

Hello!! :) I would like to order the...

-silver tools set 3tbt
-golden tools set 3tbt
-kitchen sink 2tbt
-lily player 3tbt
-hair bow wig tbt
-sweater dress 3tbt
-bubble wand 2 tbt
-tweeter 2tbt
-50 clovers bundle 50tbt
-2 baskets of bamboo ?
-1 basket pears ?
-2 baskets coconuts ?

Last edited:
Hey Nicole,

I'm interested in buying your 'Fabulous Fruits' as I'm looking for a bunch of fruits to plant in my new town. I was just wondering which fruits are included? c: Are they all the same type or multiple types?
My main fruit is cherry, and I've already collected pear, orange, banana and lemon so I'm not looking for those right now :)

Thanks in advance!

Hiya :3 when you're on again I'd like the color scheme bundle (10 blue pansy, 10 pink cosmo, 10 pink lily, 10 pink tulip, 10 gold rose (if they're included in choices, if not 10 pink carnation). 50 TBT
Golden tool set. 3 TBT
I'd also like the bug-off set and weeding day set if those are available. 10 TBT (i think?)
Pink bunny and pink heart balloon. 4 TBT
Total: 67 TBT

I would like to order 50 wrapped clovers 50 TBT. My town is Titanic, my mayors name is Rose . And my FC is: 4785-8145-5869

Hi! Could I get the following streetpass items for 2 TBT each? :

Choco soft-serve
Lemon double scoop
Strawberry ice cream
Swirl soft-serve
Matcha soft-serve
Vanilla ice cream
Vanilla soft serve
Mint double scoop

I believe this will be 16 TBT all together.

Hi, Nicole! I'd like to order a "Let's Get Lucky"(50TBT) bundle and 2 weeding day sets (2 x 5 TBT)! 60TBT total~

I don't know when you'll be on, but I'm interested in the 1x NINTENDO FAN package, 2x LET'S GET LUCKY, and 1x BRING ON THE BUSHES for 200tbt.

Last edited:
Can I have 2 "Let's get lucky" deal packages, 1 gold tool set, and 10 blue roses for 123 TBT please

Last edited:
oh Wow! I wasn't expecting so many customers. Apologies for not responding to orders everybody, I have been insanely busy.
I will begin dealing with all of your orders! Thank you ever so much for your patience :D

Do you have any streetpass bunny balloons?

Last edited:
I don't know when you'll be on, but I'm interested in the 1x NINTENDO FAN package, 2x LET'S GET LUCKY, and 1x BRING ON THE BUSHES for 200tbt.

Also, when you say RV items, do you mean any RV item? xD
If so, I'm looking for the following.
Rupee x5
sacks of money x2
sushi bench
sound mixer
shop ice-cream case
Wooden Counter
durian flower basket
bamboo-grove wall
banana flower basket
Ganondorf outfit/pants/wig
hot-snack case
pile of cash

So... can I get the amiibo items I want or is there a list of the ones you have? Just making sure before ordering...

Back