Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

Members that still need to collect their orders:

Caecae97 - Magnificent Music & Fabulous Fruits Bundle + Golden too set + Gorgeous furniture set

chasca - Let's Get Lucky Bundle

Mayorcaden - Nintendo Bundle

Please understand that if I do not receive a response from these members within the next four days then the above orders will be cancelled because I have very little storage to hold onto these items.

@Caecae97, I understand that we are trying to arrange a time and I will try my best to work around the time zone difference. :)

@Mayorcaden, I'm aware that we are arranging a time also.

Last edited:
Members that still need to collect their orders:

Caecae97 - Magnificent Music & Fabulous Fruits Bundle + Golden too set + Gorgeous furniture set

chasca - Let's Get Lucky Bundle

Mayorcaden - Nintendo Bundle

Please understand that if I do not receive a response from these members within the next four days then the above orders will be cancelled because I have very little storage to hold onto these items.

@Caecae97, I understand that we are trying to arrange a time and I will try my best to work around the time zone difference. :)

@Mayorcaden, I'm aware that we are arranging a time also.

Hi, sorry I haven't been on the forums in a few days (thought you might send me a VM). I'm around to pick up today if that's fine!

Hello there!
Could I order a basket of cherries and a basket of oranges, please? I should be available to trade any time within the next few hours!

hey, i'd love to get the 50 clover bundle if you don't mind waiting until i get more TBT haha

if i could pick up the super lucky bundle after 6pm EST that would be great! is that possible? i have the TBT now haha

if i could pick up the super lucky bundle after 6pm EST that would be great! is that possible? i have the TBT now haha

That should be fine, I'll see you then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok great! Would it be OK if I come around now? I've added your friend code, and will be visiting with Firo from Dali!

Of course, I will open in just a moment.

Hii! Could I please buy the golden tool set for 3tbt?

Also, do you sell:
Throwing beans
Goodluck roll
Nesprint hat
Clerk's shirt
Slushie machine
New year's noodles
Twelves grape plate
Rice cake??

Hii! Could I please buy the golden tool set for 3tbt?

Also, do you sell:
Throwing beans
Goodluck roll
Nesprint hat
Clerk's shirt
Slushie machine
New year's noodles
Twelves grape plate
Rice cake??

Yes they will be considered unorderable items. I will notify you when it's ready!

Hiii with your Colour Scheme Bundle for 50tbt do the flowers have to be all the same colour, as im after 25 Purple Tulips and 25 Pink tulips. x

Back