• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

Will begin sorting out the above orders now. Thanks everybody! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh okay lol I was about to say you need to make that price higher if it's all of them buddy XD

That wouldn't be a bad idea for a bundle though...hm..I'll keep that in mind, lol.

You should make that a bundle, catalog completionists will love you haha
Anyway, I would like to order color scheme bundles, but not the whole 50 (if that's okay/makes sense, like 25 instead of 50)Lemme know if that's okay before I order :)

Last edited:
You should make that a bundle, catalog completionists will love you haha
Anyway, I would like to order color scheme bundles, but not the whole 50 (if that's okay/makes sense, like 25 instead of 50)Lemme know if that's okay before I order :)

Ok, I'll make that 25 TBT instead then. What colour?

Ok, I'll make that 25 TBT instead then. What colour?

I'm planning on using a metric adload of hybrids, so I would like to order: pink, purple, blue, black and orange. (Just realized...that's pretty much all the colors haha) You can take your time with this, since it'll be a lot if you accept. If I'm correct, it would be 125tbt?

ORDERS READY FOR DELIVERY

LiamGG - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

chancey - Blue colour scheme bundle (50 TBT)

Tickles - Golden Slingshot, Golden Axe, Golden Net x2 & Golden Fishing rod x2 (3 TBT)

Amneal - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

SaminalCrossing - Orange colour scheme bundle & Black colour scheme bundle (100 TBT)

Azurenna - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

tesss - Unknown (30 TBT)

titty21 - Sweet Bookcase x2, Sweets player & Iron Garden chair x2 (16 TBT)

Allure - Golden Tool set (3 TBT)

mayorpochosita Umbrella stand & Stack of clothes x2 (15 TBT)

tui - 25 Sweet Olive starts (50 TBT)

BlueCicada- Alpine set, Golden tool set, Bunny cyan balloon, Green balloon & Hello kitty drawer (17 TBT)

magicaldonkey - Pink, red and blue pinwheel & Flower fairy wig (11 TBT)

Botari1999 - Golden tool set & Let's Get Lucky bundle (29 TBT)

BungoTheElf - Let's Get Lucky bundle (26 TBT)

MayorMya - Pink wetsuit, Pic of Tutu, Pink azelea shoots x10, Pink hydrangea shoots x10, Let's Get Lucky bundle, K.K music box & Alpine set (79 TBT)

caliatom - Super Sapling bundle (20 TBT)

CrumbyTheNarwhal - Golden tool set x2, Alpine set & Purple rose x5 (21 TBT)

mayorfrozen - Let's Get Lucky bundle (26 TBT)

GemmaTheJewel - Classic set, Ranch set, Alpine set & Cabin set (20 TBT)

Alannah20 - Let's Get Lucky bundle (26 TBT)

redscout - Golden tool set x2 (6 TBT)

ACCEPTED & STILL PROCESSING

kawanocy - Colour scheme bundle (pink) & 10 wrapped clovers (70 TBT)

If I have missed anyone out please contact me via PM.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm planning on using a metric adload of hybrids, so I would like to order: pink, purple, blue, black and orange. (Just realized...that's pretty much all the colors haha) You can take your time with this, since it'll be a lot if you accept. If I'm correct, it would be 125tbt?

I'm sorry, I'm confused. You've requested only half of the bundle (only 25 of the hybrids) so I've halved the price. Why would it be 125 TBT?

ORDERS READY FOR DELIVERY

LiamGG - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

chancey - Blue colour scheme bundle (50 TBT)

Tickles - Golden Slingshot, Golden Axe, Golden Net x2 & Golden Fishing rod x2 (3 TBT)

Amneal - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

SaminalCrossing - Orange colour scheme bundle & Black colour scheme bundle (100 TBT)

Azurenna - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

tesss - Unknown (30 TBT)

titty21 - Sweet Bookcase x2, Sweets player & Iron Garden chair x2 (16 TBT)

Allure - Golden Tool set (3 TBT)

mayorpochosita Umbrella stand & Stack of clothes x2 (15 TBT)

tui - 25 Sweet Olive starts (50 TBT)

BlueCicada- Alpine set, Golden tool set, Bunny cyan balloon, Green balloon & Hello kitty drawer (17 TBT)

magicaldonkey - Pink, red and blue pinwheel & Flower fairy wig (11 TBT)

Botari1999 - Golden tool set & Let's Get Lucky bundle (29 TBT)

BungoTheElf - Let's Get Lucky bundle (26 TBT)

MayorMya - Pink wetsuit, Pic of Tutu, Pink azelea shoots x10, Pink hydrangea shoots x10, Let's Get Lucky bundle, K.K music box & Alpine set (79 TBT)

caliatom - Super Sapling bundle (20 TBT)

CrumbyTheNarwhal - Golden tool set x2, Alpine set & Purple rose x5 (21 TBT)

mayorfrozen - Let's Get Lucky bundle (26 TBT)

GemmaTheJewel - Classic set, Ranch set, Alpine set & Cabin set (20 TBT)

Alannah20 - Let's Get Lucky bundle (26 TBT)

redscout - Golden tool set x2 (6 TBT)

ACCEPTED & STILL PROCESSING

kawanocy - Colour scheme bundle (pink) & 10 wrapped clovers (70 TBT)

If I have missed anyone out please contact me via PM.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry, I'm confused. You've requested only half of the bundle (only 25 of the hybrids) so I've halved the price. Why would it be 125 TBT?

It's 5 different colors, since I won't need 50 of each I asked for each to be halved. Sorry for the confusion :)
I believe 5x25 is 125, but I'm not completely sure since math hates me haha

Last edited:
It's 5 different colors, since I won't need 50 of each I asked for each to be halved. Sorry for the confusion :)
I believe 5x25 is 125, but I'm not completely sure since math hates me haha

So from my understanding, you want 25 of each of the following colours; pink, purple, blue, black and orange. If that is the case then I see where you're coming from now. :D

I thought you meant just 25 mixed colours.

So from my understanding, you want 25 of each of the following colours; pink, purple, blue, black and orange. If that is the case then I see where you're coming from now. :D

I thought you meant just 25 mixed colours.

Yepers to the first one ^^
I can see how it was confusing, so it's okay. (Seriously, make that "all sets" bundle, catalog completionists will love you lol)

hi! is it possible to buy the super saplings bundle with just regular saplings? so 20 of them? if so, could I buy 2 super sapling bundles with just regular saplings? thank you c:

hi! is it possible to buy the super saplings bundle with just regular saplings? so 20 of them? if so, could I buy 2 super sapling bundles with just regular saplings? thank you c:

I can do that for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yepers to the first one ^^
I can see how it was confusing, so it's okay. (Seriously, make that "all sets" bundle, catalog completionists will love you lol)

Haha, we'll see ;)

Hello! :) Can I get the golden tool set? If possible may I get 2 sets?

Back