• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

Hi, I'm ready to have it dropped off now. Going to open the gate to yonder, might be afk (making tea) but feel free to drop them off next to the station, going to send the tbt now, ty so much as always, best seller ^^

Hi, I'm ready to have it dropped off now. Going to open the gate to yonder, might be afk (making tea) but feel free to drop them off next to the station, going to send the tbt now, ty so much as always, best seller ^^

Making tea? Gosh, I do fancy one myself now. ^^

sorry to place another order, but i'd love to buy a striped wet suit from you as well! i keep spacing on which basics i need for the town i'm currently working on.

sorry to place another order, but i'd love to buy a striped wet suit from you as well! i keep spacing on which basics i need for the town i'm currently working on.

No worries, I'll hand it over to you once I'm done with the above. :)

thank you! i'll leave my gates open for you. n_n
the town's name is chateau.

ORDERS READY FOR DELIVERY

Geowlett - Golden tool set & White wetsuit (6 TBT)

Karminny - Super Saplings bundle (20 TBT)

PandaP - Rococo series (5 TBT)

A11yCat - Let's Get Lucky bundle (40 TBT)

staeples - Minimalist bed & Narrow clock (4 TBT)

PaperCat - Classic set & Modern wood set (10 TBT)

quark - Holly, Pink azalea, White azalea, Blue hydrangea, Pink hydrangea, Red hibiscus, Yellow hibiscus & Sweet olive starts (18 TBT)

mitfy - Garden wonders bundle, Autumn is Upon us bundle & 2 Wrapped clovers (60 TBT)

UnluckyUsagi - Let's Get Lucky undle (40 TBT)

Xme - Garden Wonders & Autumn is Upon us bundle (56 TBT)

TangledBowties - Sweet olive starts x20 (40 TBT)

Bellxis - WA Fashionista Part 1, 2 & Kiki and Lala dress (75 TBT)

SugoiPurin - Halo, Cushion & Pic of Teddy (6 TBT)

cayenne - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

Nubtella - Pics of Dizzy, Cube & Alto Saxophone (9 TBT)

AkaneQ - Sweets set, Pave set & Regal set (15 TBT)

reyy - Let's Get Lucky bundle, Kiki and Lala set, Gorgeous set, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL & Wii U console (60 TBT)

Dork - Colour scheme bundle x2 (Pink & Purple) (100 TBT)

squidpops - Super Sapling bundle x2 (40 TBT)

Matt0106 - Bring on the Bushes bundle, Super Sapling bundle, Wood display stand, Brown pot & Bomb (62 TBT)

Sheando - Blue hydrangea x30, White Azalea x20 & Orange wetsuit (103 TBT)

odieodom - Let's Get Lucky bundle (40 TBT)

i love to sin - Super Sapling bundle x2 (40 TBT)

NeonxVandal - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

GreenGuy - Blue rose x2, Purple pansies x2, Golden tool set, Townhall-spring top, Bug series & Fish series (26 TBT)

Polymathema - Golden tool set, Striped wetsuit, Lovely phone, Unknown bundle, Bon Apetit bundle & Spoopy town bundle (174 TBT)

Huseyin - New 3DS - K.K, New 3DS XL - HHD, a New 3DS - T&T & Alpine series (20 TBT)

PaperCat - Silver & Golden tool set (6 TBT)

GreedyNook - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

Gingersnap35 - Celeste's RV bundle, ABD, Princess set, Kiki and Lala clock, Kiki and Lala sofa, Kiki and Lala table, Kiki and Lala wand, Lemon soft serve, Coin headpiece, Ballroom mask & Royal crown (68 TBT)

BlueCicada - Inkwell's RV bundle & Spoopy dress up bundle (55 TBT)

Mikachi - Cedar sapling x30, Golden tool set & Alpine set (68 TBT)

If I have missed anyone out please contact me via PM.

Hi Nicole! Could I purchase a flower color scheme bundle with a mix of 3 different colors? I am thinking blue, orange and purple. Lmk! :)

Hello, making an order at the moment but I have a question!

When it says FURNITURE SETS - 5 TBT each does it mean the full set of items (Minimalist, Classic, Sloppy, w/e) for 5 TBT or is it 5 TBT per item of the set?

Hello, making an order at the moment but I have a question!

When it says FURNITURE SETS - 5 TBT each does it mean the full set of items (Minimalist, Classic, Sloppy, w/e) for 5 TBT or is it 5 TBT per item of the set?

It's 5 tbt for the entire furniture set. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much is the Mushroom series and Weeding day series?

5 tbt each. :)

Back