• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

Yep I do have enough tbt! I recently obtained the alpine set so I'm now just looking for the golden tool set and these music boxes:
Cafe K.K.
Comrade K.K.
K.K. ?tude
Two Days Ago
Stale Cupcakes
Hypno K.K.
K.K. Waltz

Should come out to 24tbt :)

You stated music boxes but I'm unsure whether you are referring to the seashell players or just the actual songs.

hi ! i'd like:
- 1 golden tool set
- 5 clovers
- the sloppy bed and closet
- kiki & lala set
- sweets set
how much would that be ??

Oops, I completely forgot to pay, just working out how many TBT it is and sending in a few. I'm so sorry lol

I do have bells. How many are you after?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I do accept late payments which customers have done in the past. I do believe you have enough bells for the set and tools now. :)

Do you have 10 million bells? If you don't that's fine.

I know I have enough tbt for the 2 golden tool sets , white wet suit and stripped wet suit. :)

Last edited:
Hi !

I'd like to order this :

- Rococo set
- Royal set
- Lovely set + lovely phone

Is that possible for you ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello darling! I would LOVE to order your... "Lets get Lucky" bundle... please let me know when that can become a thing!
!

Hiya! Golden tool set,
chai set,
callie wig,
callie dress,
callie tights,
callie shoes.
that all would be about 30-40 tbt?
Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I also by some bells? Its not on the list though

I believe that would be 27 tbt in total. :)
oh, and can i get a pink wetsuit as well? that'd add up to 30 tbt i believe; i'll send them over right now. vm when we can meet up?

Scratch my last order, may I have the following?
Golden tool set
Callie Wig
Callie Dress
Callie Tights
Callie Shoes
Thanks!

Could I get a palm tree lamp, New 3DS - Isabelle, Isabelle's pic, New nintendo 3ds Xl , Town hall winter top and town hall spring top please?

I would like to buy 2 blue roses, 2 purple pansies, gold tool set, bug set, and fish set. If i'm correct, that would be 21 or 22 TBT, correct?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And a town hall summer top.

Hiya! I can come and get my order whenever your available ! I'm so sorry for not getting it sooner and I don't need the cushion anymore!

I will begin sorting all these orders out for everyone now. Apologies for not being online yesterday, I wasn't feeling well at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi !

I'd like to order this :

- Rococo set
- Royal set
- Lovely set + lovely phone

Is that possible for you ?

Thanks

I'm assume that the royal set is the golden series? :confused:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I order the Bon Appetit Bundle? Never Mind!

Am I still accepting this as an order?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Nicole! It's been a while!
I'd love to order a golden tool set from you :)

Golden tool set

It sure has been a while! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya! I can come and get my order whenever your available ! I'm so sorry for not getting it sooner and I don't need the cushion anymore!

For what it's worth, I'm available now. :)

There's no need to apologize, I can understand that people may be busy.

Back