• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

Hi, just need a sweet olive start, 1 pink Tulip, 1 Black Tulip, 1 Purple Tulip, 1 Pink Lilly, 1 Orange Pansy, and 1 Blue Pansy! Also throw in a silver tool set!

Ok, I'm currently dropping off some items and then I'll be with you. :)

hi again! in your op it says you have hybrids for sale. does this mean any hybrid? ^_^ and do you have jacob's ladders available?

i'd like to place an order for:
10 blue hydrangea starts
20 jacob's ladders
and 20 blue violets

that's 100 TBT's worth, i believe. :')

Thank you ever so much Nicole, sent tbt and feedback! <3

You're always welcome, it's a pleasure <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd like to place an order for:
10 blue hydrangea starts
20 jacob's ladders
and 20 blue violets

that's 100 TBT's worth, i believe. :')

Ok, I will attend to this after walking the dog. I'll be back in around half an hour. :D

i'll open my gates in a moment! the town name is chateau. :)

hey OML i think we're finally online at the same time for me to pick up my order?

"reyy - Let's Get Lucky bundle, Kiki and Lala set, Gorgeous set, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL & Wii U console (60 TBT)"

hey OML i think we're finally online at the same time for me to pick up my order?

"reyy - Let's Get Lucky bundle, Kiki and Lala set, Gorgeous set, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL & Wii U console (60 TBT)"

Yippeeeeeee!

Thank the lord from above :D

Can i order some stuff?

I am working on my new town and I need the Regal Set, 1 wetsuit, 2 blue roses, some blue violets, white carnations, stylish suit top, thick glasses, and black formal pants...if that is possible?

Hello!
I'm online now, getting my town ready.

AkaneQ - Sweets set, Pave set & Regal set (15 TBT)

;)

Back