• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

golden tool set - 3 TBT
striped wet suit- - 3 TBT
lovely phone - 3 TBT ??
the unknown bundle - 30 TBT
bon apetit bundle - 45 TBT
spoopy town! bundle - 90 TBT

Total: 174 TBT

I wasn't sure on the lovely phone, if it would cost more that's fine!

Hey! I?m not available right now to pick up my order but I am available in about 3 hours, if that?s alright :)

All right I'm back and ready whenever! Let me know when you're available!

I'll be available to trade for most of the day! It's currently 11:27 for me, and I should be around on and off for another 12 hours or so. FC is 3196-4978-3919. It'll be Mayor Polaris of Harbor, as I've started working on my third town recently. If you don't mind, please like this post when you're ready to trade, so I'll get a notification. Thanks!

Could I please make another purchase? ~ I go on here way too much like I'm going to burn all my TBT in the end

I'd like to order the Celeste's RV Bundle
An ABD If you have it? Not sure.
Princess Set
Kiki and lala clock
Kiki and lala sofa
Kiki and lala table
Kiki and lala wand If you do Kiki and Lala furniture! ~
Lemon Soft serve
Coin headpiece
Ballroom mask
Royal crown

If you don't do Kiki and Lala furniture or any of the items there, that's fine, I'd still like to make the order without.
That should come to 68tbt as long as you're following the prices on the from the OP! ~

Last edited:
ORDERS READY FOR DELIVERY

Denise - Sweet olive shoots x20 (40 TBT)

ZigZag321 - Sweet Olive shoots x60 & Kitchen Island (122 TBT)

Geowlett - Golden tool set & White wetsuit (6 TBT)

Samoony - Super Sapling bundle & Golden tool set (23 TBT)

frogkisses - Princess Dress (2 TBT)

2leafclover - Flower Fairy dress & boots (10 TBT)

MoogleKupo - Spoopy Town bundle & Purple Colour scheme bundle (140 TBT)

Karminny - Super Saplings bundle (20 TBT)

PandaP - Rococo series (5 TBT)

Huseyin - Modern wood series (5 TBT)

A11yCat - Let's Get Lucky bundle (40 TBT)

staeples - Minimalist bed & Narrow clock (4 TBT)

PaperCat - Classic set & Modern wood set (10 TBT)

quark - Holly, Pink azalea, White azalea, Blue hydrangea, Pink hydrangea, Red hibiscus, Yellow hibiscus & Sweet olive starts (18 TBT)

mitfy - Garden wonders bundle, Autumn is Upon us bundle & 2 Wrapped clovers (60 TBT)

UnluckyUsagi - Let's Get Lucky undle (40 TBT)

Xme - Garden Wonders & Autumn is Upon us bundle (56 TBT)

TangledBowties - Sweet olive starts x20 (40 TBT)

Bellxis - WA Fashionista Part 1, 2 & Kiki and Lala dress (75 TBT)

SugoiPurin - Halo, Cushion & Pic of Teddy (6 TBT)

cayenne - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

Nubtella - Pics of Dizzy, Cube & Alto Saxophone (9 TBT)

AkaneQ - Sweets set, Pave set & Regal set (15 TBT)

reyy - Let's Get Lucky bundle, Kiki and Lala set, Gorgeous set, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL & Wii U console (60 TBT)

Gingersnap35 - WA Fashionista Part 1, Silver tool set, Black rose, Crown, Dr Shrunk's jacket & Acid washed pants (40 TBT)

Dork - Colour scheme bundle x2 (Pink & Purple) (100 TBT)

Zelda-Crossing - Golden tool set x2, White wetsuit & Striped wetsuit (12 TBT)

Aeryn642 - Spring Blossoms, Hypno K.K, K.K Etude & K.K Waltz (12 TBT)

squidpops - Super Sapling bundle x2 (40 TBT)

Matt0106 - Bring on the Bushes bundle, Super Sapling bundle, Wood display stand, Brown pot & Bomb (62 TBT)

Sheando - Blue hydrangea x30, White Azalea x20 & Orange wetsuit (103 TBT)

bcmii - Golden tool set, Princess set, Gorgeous set, Regal set, Golden series, Throne & Let's Get Lucky bundle (65 TBT)

deerliing - Golden tool set, Wrapped clover x5, Sloppy bed, Sloppy cloest, Kiki and Lala set, Pink wetsuit & Sweet set (30 TBT)

odieodom - Let's Get Lucky bundle (40 TBT)

Mikachi - Callie wig, Callie fashion top, Callie tights, Callie shoes & Golden tool set (23 TBT)

i love to sin - Super Sapling bundle x2 (40 TBT)

Huseyin - Palm tree lamp, New 3DS - Isabelle, Pic of Isabelle, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Townhall-winter top & Townhall-spring top (27 TBT)

NeonxVandal - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

ACCEPTED AND STILL PROCESSING

GreenGuy - Blue rose x2, Purple pansies x2, Golden tool set, Townhall-spring top, Bug series & Fish series (26 TBT)

If I have missed anyone out please contact me via PM.

Hi! I'm available now to trade! I'll be free the rest of the day too :)

How much would it be for a Kitchen Stove, a cutting board, a wall mounted TV, and a Lunar horizon?

Last edited:
I'm already back! (making a new room, that's why.)

Could I get a New 3DS - K.K. , New 3DS XL - HHD, a New 3DS - T&T, (Wow that's a lot of 3ds') and the alpine series?

Want to place an order,

EDIT! Managed to get some items, so changing order! This is the new list, and price.

bowl sink x 2 (10 tbt)
24-hour-shop counter x 1 (5 tbt)
stack of clothes x 2 (10 tbt)
waiting room bench x 1 (5 tbt)
Ivy wall x 1 (2 tbt)
electric sign x 3 (15tbt)
ice-cream display x 1 (5tbt)
guitar case x 1 (5tbt)
bistro table x 3 (15tbt)
arched brick floor x 1 (5tbt)
iron-garden-chair x 6 (30tbt)

107 tbt? if I'm not mistaken? Please let me know if you can't get all the items or anything. Please vm me when you want to trade, whenever that ends up being. There's not a huge rush on this, but it needs to be before the 24th, as I'm going on a long holiday then.

Last edited:
Oh also, Nicole, I meant to ask if you do or were planning to do TBT to IGB transfers? I could really use some IGB right now and was wondering if you could possibly add this to your shop! :)

Can I get Inkwell?s RV items from the Bundle, and Spoopy dress up bundle, please? Trying to do a Treasure Hunt in my town for the 25th and I want to give away these items, the price total is 55 TBT if I?m not mistaken.

Last edited:
Hey Nicole, I'm ready to get my items, also sent 30 TBT since i knew it was around 20 but didn't exactly know.

FC 1934-0761-8016 IGN GreenGuy

Back