• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

I'll take a gold tool set. Can I buy a silver axe (or a few) without getting the whole set?

hi there! still need to pick up my order, let me know if it's still available :3

Tried to buy a while ago but never were online at the same moment. Can I get this?

golden wall
golden carpet
golden closet
golden bench
golden screen
golden dresser
golden woman
golden table

I'm available all day! :)

Can you add the golden clock and 2 golden chairs?

Last edited:
is it too late to receive my order? i ordered the moody painting, amazing painting, graceful painting, scary painting, and valiant statue

Hi I'm interested in a let's get lucky pack, or if you have one or two more of them I'd like those also

Last edited:
Hi! I'm not sure if this is possible, but can I get two "Let's Get Lucky" bundles for 100 TBT? I know, it's a lot heh heh

Last edited:
Can I just get a silver watering can?

ALL TYPES OF FRUITS [BASKET OF 9] -*5 TBT and a wetsuit 3 TBT so in total 8 tbt? And how will I transfer you the tbt also does this include perfect fruit?

Last edited:
Can you add the golden clock and 2 golden chairs?

It's been added

- - - Post Merge - - -

is it too late to receive my order? i ordered the moody painting, amazing painting, graceful painting, scary painting, and valiant statue

No, I believe I still have them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im sorry for asking but what is TBT?

It's known by a lot of people as the forum's currency. They're just bells that you earn on the forum by posting and trading.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, do you have the zen set?

I don't think I do, sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ALL TYPES OF FRUITS [BASKET OF 9] -*5 TBT and a wetsuit 3 TBT so in total 8 tbt? And how will I transfer you the tbt also does this include perfect fruit?

To transfer the bells, simply click on my bells (should be listed below my avatar) . Type the amount you wish to send and submit.

The basket of fruits (basket of 9) are worth 5 tbt each, you will need to specify what sort you would like. Perfect fruits are also included and I do offer all types as stated.

Last edited:
Back