• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

Hi Nicole! I was wondering if I could place an order for GOLDEN TOOL SET - 3 TBT please? I just restarted my town yesterday, and would love to get started with planting trees and collecting museum things as soon as I can. Thanks! ^_^

Hi Nicole! I was wondering if I could place an order for GOLDEN TOOL SET - 3 TBT please? I just restarted my town yesterday, and would love to get started with planting trees and collecting museum things as soon as I can. Thanks! ^_^

No problem, I can get that for you. :)

No problem, I can get that for you. :)

Huzzah, thank you! I was just about to edit my post asking for the green/black wetsuit too, if it's not too late to add that too? *blush* Forgot you needed one of those to collect things for the museum too, not just the fishing pole/net. *hides*

Huzzah, thank you! I was just about to edit my post asking for the green/black wetsuit too, if it's not too late to add that too? *blush* Forgot you needed one of those to collect things for the museum too, not just the fishing pole/net. *hides*

I can add that to your order.

hi nicole it's me again! Would you have a princess furniture set?
Edit: sorry am canceling my order!

Last edited:
Ordering Nintendo Fan bundle x1! Will pick up when available again hehe

VM me when you want to drop off/me to pick up. :) Hopefully I'll still be up by then.

ORDERS READY FOR DELIVERY

ja2mine - Let's Get Lucky bundle & newsprint hat (29 TBT)

GemmaTheJewel - Golden tool set, Striped wetsuit & Blue balloon (8 TBT)

Lijan - Pink colour scheme bundle (50 TBT)

LiamGG - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

chancey - Blue colour scheme bundle (50 TBT)

Spear - Ice creams & Pinwheels (32 TBT)

KawaiiPanda - 10 Pink Azalea & 10 White Azalea bushes (40 TBT)

Tickles - Golden Slingshot, Golden Axe, Golden Net x2 & Golden Fishing rod x2 (3 TBT)

Pancake225 - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

Amneal - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

SaminalCrossing - Orange colour scheme bundle & Black colour scheme bundle (100 TBT)

magicaldonkey - banana flower basket, basic trash can, book stand, casablanca lillies, crayons, cupcake, a cup of tea, donut cushion & donut box (45 TBT)

sn0wxyuki - Nintendo Fan Bundle (40 TBT)

bebee - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

If I have missed anyone out please contact me via PM.

My gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg I forgot to add you. sorry about that. okay, it's open again.

Nevermind! (Sorry this is the second time I've done that)

Last edited:
Can I get some paper:
Academy , airmail, bejeweled, bubble, composer, imperial, lemon-lime, leopard, mushroom, nook, plaid, smb3, southwest, sparkly, vine paper for 28 tbt? ( correct me if I'm wrong it's late here)

Last edited:
Back