• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

Hello! Do you have an individual price for an item in an unorderable furniture set? I'm hoping to by a sweets player, also a pink wetsuit :)

Hello! Do you have an individual price for an item in an unorderable furniture set? I'm hoping to by a sweets player, also a pink wetsuit :)

Yes, all unorderable items are 3tbt each, wetsuits are also this price. :)

If you still have I would love to buy. :)

I remember you requesting the tool set before but you never responded. I can deliver if you still want.

I don't know if you should deliver now, but I'm ready to trade the TBT if there's not a problem.

Oh sweet!
My friend code is
1221-1704-7171

:)

Gates are open.

Is your town name Maple?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know if you should deliver now, but I'm ready to trade the TBT if there's not a problem.

Yea, bit tied up at the moment ha. I will get to you though. If you're happy enough to do so then that's fine but I would suggest sending the bells over once the trade is complete. :)

Hey!
Im so sorry! I am so indecisive! Can I ALSO get the sloppy furniture set please? that would be the 2x gold tool sets, alpine set, 5x purple rose, the two wetsuits and the sloppy set please? x 32 TBT x

Once again, Im so SO sorry! x

Last edited:
Back