Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

Hi Nicole! I was wondering if I could place an order for GOLDEN TOOL SET - 3 TBT please? I just restarted my town yesterday, and would love to get started with planting trees and collecting museum things as soon as I can. Thanks! ^_^

Hi Nicole! I was wondering if I could place an order for GOLDEN TOOL SET - 3 TBT please? I just restarted my town yesterday, and would love to get started with planting trees and collecting museum things as soon as I can. Thanks! ^_^

No problem, I can get that for you. :)

No problem, I can get that for you. :)

Huzzah, thank you! I was just about to edit my post asking for the green/black wetsuit too, if it's not too late to add that too? *blush* Forgot you needed one of those to collect things for the museum too, not just the fishing pole/net. *hides*

Huzzah, thank you! I was just about to edit my post asking for the green/black wetsuit too, if it's not too late to add that too? *blush* Forgot you needed one of those to collect things for the museum too, not just the fishing pole/net. *hides*

I can add that to your order.

hi nicole it's me again! Would you have a princess furniture set?
Edit: sorry am canceling my order!

Last edited:
Ordering Nintendo Fan bundle x1! Will pick up when available again hehe

ORDERS READY FOR DELIVERY

ja2mine - Let's Get Lucky bundle & newsprint hat (29 TBT)

GemmaTheJewel - Golden tool set, Striped wetsuit & Blue balloon (8 TBT)

Lijan - Pink colour scheme bundle (50 TBT)

LiamGG - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

chancey - Blue colour scheme bundle (50 TBT)

Spear - Ice creams & Pinwheels (32 TBT)

KawaiiPanda - 10 Pink Azalea & 10 White Azalea bushes (40 TBT)

Tickles - Golden Slingshot, Golden Axe, Golden Net x2 & Golden Fishing rod x2 (3 TBT)

Pancake225 - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

Amneal - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

SaminalCrossing - Orange colour scheme bundle & Black colour scheme bundle (100 TBT)

magicaldonkey - banana flower basket, basic trash can, book stand, casablanca lillies, crayons, cupcake, a cup of tea, donut cushion & donut box (45 TBT)

sn0wxyuki - Nintendo Fan Bundle (40 TBT)

bebee - Golden tool set (3 TBT)

If I have missed anyone out please contact me via PM.

My gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg I forgot to add you. sorry about that. okay, it's open again.

Nevermind! (Sorry this is the second time I've done that)

Last edited:
Can I get some paper:
Academy , airmail, bejeweled, bubble, composer, imperial, lemon-lime, leopard, mushroom, nook, plaid, smb3, southwest, sparkly, vine paper for 28 tbt? ( correct me if I'm wrong it's late here)

Last edited:
Back