• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop •●❀ Nicole's Nik Nak Department ❀●•

I like to order:
Box with helmet
Busing station
Classic screen
Basket chair
Guitar case
Sandbox
Sewingkit
Sewing machine
Shogi piece
Tool shelf

They are all new amiibo items so is 50 TBT enough?

Last edited:
if possible, could i do:
sloppy set - 5 tbt
cinnamoroll floor (amiibo) - 5 tbt
boston bag (amiibo) - 5 tbt
cruiser bike (amiibo) - 5 tbt
pic of julian - 2 tbt
bunk bed - 2 tbt
cat tower - 2 tbt
neutral wall - 2 tbt
home computer rack - 2 tbt

the total would be 30 : )

When you're not busy, may I possibly order the Golden Tool Set for 3 TBT? :)

Hello! Could I get the new Nintendo 3ds xl and the Wii U console for 10 TBT? I believe thats the amount I'd owe you but I could be wrong.

i just want 2 black lilies, 4 tbt total. thanks~! c:

EDIT: i want all the bunny balloons ^^ heh
i already have the green and blue one tho c:
so i need cyan, indigo, pink, orange, red, and yellow.
thanks! c: 16 tbt total!

Last edited:
Hi! Can I please order a basket of apples, a Let's Get Lucky bundle and a golden tool set for a total of 58 TBT?

Hey can I get the golden tool set and the creepy set? Not sure how much that amounts to because I am not sure how much the creepy set is.

Could I get the ☘ LET'S GET LUCKY ☘ Pack, No need to wrap them! 50 Cedar Saplings and 20 pink hydragenas?

do you sell non-bunddled sanario things?

Yes, all amiibo items are worth 5 tbt each.

- - - Post Merge - - -

here is what I want:
2 palm-tree lamp
3 snow bunny
3 sunflower stereo
5 hello kitty dress
2 a pic of stitches

which would be a total of 15 TBT? and one quick question, how long will your shop continue for?

As long as it lasts. :cool:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to buy all the painting and sculptures in-game (33 items) for 85 TBT. :) Let me know if that's an okay price.

Seems reasonable, it's a deal.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there!

Pretty sure I ordered before but I failed to get back to you, I apologise! ;u;
but I'd love to get 50 clovers and 50 pink hybrids for 100tbt, please!

thanks a bunch!!

Didn't you order that before? It's still in my town waiting for you, I believe.

I like to order:
Box with helmet
Busing station
Classic screen
Basket chair
Guitar case
Sandbox
Sewingkit
Sewing machine
Shogi piece
Tool shelf

They are all new amiibo items so is 50 TBT enough?

Yep, that's perfect.
Thank you

Outstanding Orders (Ready to be Collected)

ahousar97 - blowfish sashimi, book stands, cash tray, cheese, curry plate, file cabinet (M), guitar case, Medli outfit, minifridge, Nook's Homes mat, plastic file box, polka-dot wall, public telephone, retro sign
and strapped books [70 TBT]

Issi - Pic of Marshal [3 TBT]

helenkeller - Pic of Cookie, Pic of Pinky, Pic of Cleo, lovely chair, lovely end table, lovely lamp, lovely vanity, lovely wall clock, lovely carpet, lovely wall, lovely phone, Jacob's ladder and Let's get Lucky bundle

mermaid shelf - blue ballet outfit, blue nurse's uniform, box-shaped seat, candelabra, Casablanca lilies, Epona outfit, file cabinet (L), file cabinet (M), ivy partition, meeting-room table, natural low table, natural table, ocean-horizon wall, plastic file box, Re-Tail clock, rice-paddy wall, rolling cart, rolling, file cart, sandy-beach floor, shopping bag, standing TV, steamed lobster, strapped books, toy piano, towel basket, trellis, water floor, white office desk, Wolf Link outfit, wood display stand, zen low table, zen phone stand, Gossip stone x 3, cupcake, fancy display stand and jewelry case

cascas - palm-tree lamp x 3, snow bunny x 3, sunflower stereo x3, hello kitty dress x 5 and pic of stitches x 2

prohalaman - All paintings [85 TBT]

starlite - Let's Get Lucky bundle and Colour scheme bundle (pink) [100 TBT]

Kanapachi - 4 Black lilies and 2 Blue roses [12 TBT]

punctuallyAbsent - Good luck charm and ikada trophy [10 TBT]

mentotastic - Green set and Minimalis set [10 TBT]

puppyish - Cinnamoroll parasol, Casablanca lilies and ikebana display [15 TBT]

ANDYSV - Golden tool set [3 TBT]

Moupellie - 30 cedar saplings [

Alcosmos - golden wall, golden carpet, golden closet, golden bench, golden screen, golden dresser, golden woman, golden table and golden clock [27 TBT]

Daysie - Box with helmet, Busing station, Classic screen, Basket chair, Guitar case, Sandbox, Sewingkit, Sewing machine, Shogi piece and Tool shelf [50 TBT]

Unfortunately, I can no longer hold any more items in my town so the quicker people collect their orders the better! ;)

i can come and get my two items right now if you're available! i'll send the tbt now.

I'm actually unavailable right now, but I should be on a little later. Hope that's OK!

of course, you can vm me whenever, i should be on most of today.
i know you're storing a lot of things right now, but actually do you have room for just one more? i didn't see that you have villager pics and i'd really like to buy one of leopold!
but of course if you can't then i'll just reorder later, when you're not so swamped.

Outstanding Orders (Ready to be Collected)

disneyFrozen23 - Mermaid screen x 2, mermaid wall, mermaid carpet and mermaid shelf [25 TBT]

Brijade07 - sloppy set, cinnamoroll floor, boston bag, cruiser bike, pic of julian, bunk bed, cat tower, neutral wall and home computer rack [30 TBT]

hana-mii - Golden tool set [3 TBT]

Applesass - Golden tool set [3 TBT]

ayesquiggle - Nintendo 3DS XL and Wii U console [10 TBT]

Kazelle - 2 Black Lillies, Cyan, indigo, pink, orange, red and yellow bunny balloons [16 TBT]

textbook_punk - Basket of apples, Let's Get lucky Bundle and golden tool set [58 TBT]

TlOzGaMiNg21Yt - Golden tool set [3 TBT]

supersailormoon - Golden tool set [3 TBT]

Wolfgirl0712 - Creepy set and Golden tool set [8 TBT]

Prisma - Let's Get Lucky bundle, 50 cedar saplings and 20 pink hydrangea starts [190 TBT]

Back