Your Spirit Animal?

"Spirit animals" are a sacred native thing not a synonym of "favourite animal" or "animal i identify with" jsyk

"Spirit animals" are a sacred native thing not a synonym of "favourite animal" or "animal i identify with" jsyk

let's be honest, i can't think of anything that hasn't be appropriated by now. now "spirit animals" are for people who think their favorite animal represents them spiritually, so you know, i'll just keep finding other cultures to appropriate so i can be famous and have a new saying or style spread around! (my ancestors are native american, they're probably glaring down at me in disappointment)

i'll join in on the fun! my patronus is a grass snake, so i'm guessing it's the same thing.

According to the very reliable and relevant information obtained from Quotev, my spirit animal is a dolphin.

Here's mine!

c29e4a1f9ba020549932c9e48f12f7fb.jpg

Cats. I have been connected to cats my entire life. I've never gone without a cat in my life. And they are constantly showing up around me. Stray kittens get abandoned at our house frequently and it seems like whenever I go places I see cats roaming around places you wouldn't usually find them.

I think mine is a dog, probs a chihuahua since I have the most connection to them then any other dog breeds (well and huskies too /shot )

According to several of those online quizzes for spirit animals, my legit spirit animal is a butterfly :blush:

Back