Shop ❁ Overrated Shoppe of Everything // Gardening, Collectibles, Service and More! ❁

Your Mayor name: Kaz
Your Town name: Gweeter
Your FC: sidebar :)
Order (please include who's stock it's from): Bekka's 2 blue roses and one pink carnation
Price: 4tbt
Delivery/Pick-up: pick-up
Timezone & when you're available: Pacific standard time, I'll be available tomorrow morning or early afternoon. ^^

Your Mayor name: Kaz
Your Town name: Gweeter
Your FC: sidebar :)
Order (please include who's stock it's from): Bekka's 2 blue roses and one pink carnation
Price: 4tbt
Delivery/Pick-up: pick-up
Timezone & when you're available: Pacific standard time, I'll be available tomorrow morning or early afternoon. ^^
I will send you a Pm. Please let me know when you're available :)

Hi Bekka! I am sorry to have to do this but I would like to cancel my order. I forgot how much I ordered from Nicole's shop and now I think I have enough trees to last a lifetime haha! I will definitely come back when I am ready to order some more hybrids though. :D thanks so much!

Hi Bekka! I am sorry to have to do this but I would like to cancel my order. I forgot how much I ordered from Nicole's shop and now I think I have enough trees to last a lifetime haha! I will definitely come back when I am ready to order some more hybrids though. :D thanks so much!

No problem! :)

Your Mayor name: Loot
Your Town name: Caravan
Your FC: Sidebar : )
Order (please include who's stock it's from): All from Bekka's, I think, if it's easier! 6 white carnations, 4 black roses, 6 black tulips
Price: is 20 tbt enough? if not, I can add more!
Delivery/Pick-up: either!
Timezone & when you're available: EST - I'm free most of the days this week. Earliest would be anytime now or tonight (4 PM EST/later)

:) Hello, are you coming back online soon? If so can you do me a order PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

:) Hello Again, It's just i need the order badly PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! :) I am going to be online for a long time, if that helps any. PLEASE, THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

:) Hello, are you coming back online soon? If so can you do me a order PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

:) Hello Again, It's just i need the order badly PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! :) I am going to be online for a long time, if that helps any. PLEASE, THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
hello, please copy & paste and fill out the order form at the bottom of the store, thankyou!

JUST MAKING A ORDER FOR THINGS!!!

:) Hello Again, PLEASE, can i have the following things, THANK YOU!!!
Your Mayor name: CHERRIE
Your Town name: DREAMS
Your FC: 2337-4384-8394
Order: Golden Fishing Rod x1, Golden Net x1, Golden Shovel x1, Golden Axe x1, Golden Watering Can x1, Wet Suit x1, any one will do, Perfect Cherries 9 in a basket, Wii U Console x1, any one will do, New Nintendo 3DS x1, any one will do.

Price: 9 TBT
Timezone & when you're available: I am in the UK. And i am online now, but could you give me a hour, before we do this thing, just finishing up some work stuff. PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! And What is, Your Mayor Name, and Your Town Name, and Your FC: PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! :)

:) Hello Again, PLEASE, can i have the following things, THANK YOU!!!
Your Mayor name: CHERRIE
Your Town name: DREAMS
Your FC: 2337-4384-8394
Order: Golden Fishing Rod x1, Golden Net x1, Golden Shovel x1, Golden Axe x1, Golden Watering Can x1, Wet Suit x1, any one will do, Perfect Cherries 9 in a basket, Wii U Console x1, any one will do, New Nintendo 3DS x1, any one will do.

Price: 9 TBT
Timezone & when you're available: I am in the UK. And i am online now, but could you give me a hour, before we do this thing, just finishing up some work stuff. PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! And What is, Your Mayor Name, and Your Town Name, and Your FC: PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! :)
i’ll start on it now, although im not sure i’ll be awake in an hour >.>
my town name will be Erilea and name will be Bekka. my fc is on the sidebar <<
<<

Back