• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ❁ Overrated Shoppe of Everything // Gardening, Collectibles, Service and More! ❁

30tbt is fine :) Please let me know when you're available as these items are already, ready to go!

Ah sorry I got to playing pocket camp for a bit lol. I'm off to bed now but I'll be up early and free most of the day tomorrow :)

Your Mayor name: Kaz
Your Town name: Gweeter
Your FC: sidebar :)
Order (please include who's stock it's from): Bekka's 2 blue roses and one pink carnation
Price: 4tbt
Delivery/Pick-up: pick-up
Timezone & when you're available: Pacific standard time, I'll be available tomorrow morning or early afternoon. ^^

Your Mayor name: Kaz
Your Town name: Gweeter
Your FC: sidebar :)
Order (please include who's stock it's from): Bekka's 2 blue roses and one pink carnation
Price: 4tbt
Delivery/Pick-up: pick-up
Timezone & when you're available: Pacific standard time, I'll be available tomorrow morning or early afternoon. ^^
I will send you a Pm. Please let me know when you're available :)

Hi Bekka! I am sorry to have to do this but I would like to cancel my order. I forgot how much I ordered from Nicole's shop and now I think I have enough trees to last a lifetime haha! I will definitely come back when I am ready to order some more hybrids though. :D thanks so much!

Hi Bekka! I am sorry to have to do this but I would like to cancel my order. I forgot how much I ordered from Nicole's shop and now I think I have enough trees to last a lifetime haha! I will definitely come back when I am ready to order some more hybrids though. :D thanks so much!

No problem! :)

Your Mayor name: Loot
Your Town name: Caravan
Your FC: Sidebar : )
Order (please include who's stock it's from): All from Bekka's, I think, if it's easier! 6 white carnations, 4 black roses, 6 black tulips
Price: is 20 tbt enough? if not, I can add more!
Delivery/Pick-up: either!
Timezone & when you're available: EST - I'm free most of the days this week. Earliest would be anytime now or tonight (4 PM EST/later)

:) Hello, are you coming back online soon? If so can you do me a order PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

:) Hello Again, It's just i need the order badly PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! :) I am going to be online for a long time, if that helps any. PLEASE, THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

:) Hello, are you coming back online soon? If so can you do me a order PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

:) Hello Again, It's just i need the order badly PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! :) I am going to be online for a long time, if that helps any. PLEASE, THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
hello, please copy & paste and fill out the order form at the bottom of the store, thankyou!

JUST MAKING A ORDER FOR THINGS!!!

:) Hello Again, PLEASE, can i have the following things, THANK YOU!!!
Your Mayor name: CHERRIE
Your Town name: DREAMS
Your FC: 2337-4384-8394
Order: Golden Fishing Rod x1, Golden Net x1, Golden Shovel x1, Golden Axe x1, Golden Watering Can x1, Wet Suit x1, any one will do, Perfect Cherries 9 in a basket, Wii U Console x1, any one will do, New Nintendo 3DS x1, any one will do.

Price: 9 TBT
Timezone & when you're available: I am in the UK. And i am online now, but could you give me a hour, before we do this thing, just finishing up some work stuff. PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! And What is, Your Mayor Name, and Your Town Name, and Your FC: PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! :)

:) Hello Again, PLEASE, can i have the following things, THANK YOU!!!
Your Mayor name: CHERRIE
Your Town name: DREAMS
Your FC: 2337-4384-8394
Order: Golden Fishing Rod x1, Golden Net x1, Golden Shovel x1, Golden Axe x1, Golden Watering Can x1, Wet Suit x1, any one will do, Perfect Cherries 9 in a basket, Wii U Console x1, any one will do, New Nintendo 3DS x1, any one will do.

Price: 9 TBT
Timezone & when you're available: I am in the UK. And i am online now, but could you give me a hour, before we do this thing, just finishing up some work stuff. PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! And What is, Your Mayor Name, and Your Town Name, and Your FC: PLEASE, THANK YOU!!! :)
i’ll start on it now, although im not sure i’ll be awake in an hour >.>
my town name will be Erilea and name will be Bekka. my fc is on the sidebar <<
<<

Back