Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I get it?

Bells
    3DS
    4725-8364-6438
    White PansyYellow PansyRed PansyJuly Birthstone (Ruby)White PansyWhite PansyTasty CakeTasty CakeJune Birthstone (Pearl)White CosmosTasty CakeOrange (Fruit)

I wouldn't get it at full price, I personally bought it for $15 with the amiibos... which means the game itself ended up costing less than $10.

It's basically just a board game. Like a toddler board game. If you like candy land and similar luck-based games and cute little cut-scenes, grab it now for $10 at Walmart. If not, don't bother with it.

I personally like it, because after my college classes I'm pretty brain-dead. I used to love strategy games, but I'm so tired these days that curling up with some cutesy stuff like this and a cup of tea is quite nice. When my friends and I get stressed we just curl up and play this~ It's definitely not for everyone, but I find it relaxing. It's not worth the sticker price, but totally worth the sale price (if you're in to this kind of thing).

I'd say no. It's like Mario Party 10 (same developer) but dumbed down with a bit of Fortune Street and for very young children. This is why we shouldn't let other developers make an Animal Crossing game (in this case it was Nd-Cube, who develops Mario Party. Monolithsoft develops the main-series Animal Crossing games): they will ruin it and make it too kid-friendly. You also need amiibo to play this game. Only buy this game if you are a collector or a die-hard Animal Crossing fan (then again even the most die-hard AC fans hate this game). Otherwise, no... NEVER.

Or you can be like Chadtronic and buy multiple copies of this game then destroy them to the point where no more copies of this game exist.

Bells
    3DS
    2380-3506-9115
    November Birthstone (Topaz)MintLoboSeptember Birthstone (Sapphire)August Birthstone (Peridot)April Birthstone (Diamond)Spring Shamrock
Gift received at 03-17-2016, 09:41 PM from pandapplesKapp'n Christmas DollTasty CakeCakeJanuary Birthstone (Garnet)Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Gift received at 09-11-2014, 03:00 AM from Zulehan
    It may be a cheap way to get the Isabelle and digby amibo plus three a,bio cards for the acnl update so I say yes..my GameStop even said they could take out the game and credit 3$ and I could take the a,iPod and cards only I told someone to pick it up for Xmas if they get the chance
    [COLOR="#4B0082"[/CHARGE]2]

My Towns and DAs

Check out my Amibo card trading thread in the tbt post office hundreds of cards to trade. Willing to on demand cycle in villagers for you to adopt as my collection is complete. Also will do RV visits for WA and Sanrio villagers just PM me when active.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Bells
    Holiday Candy Cane
    I got it when it was on sale with the Isabelle and Digby amiibo for 10€ (~10,6$). This is definitely way cheaper than buying the amiibos separate. You also get 3 amiibo cards with Rosie, Stitches and Goldie. Even if you don't play Amiibo Festival a lot it will benefit you for the amiibo functionality in New Leaf. Try to buy it when it is on sale though, amiibo Festival itself is really not worth it in my honest opinion.

It depends. Do you like challenge, action, things to do? Do you like to watch video games or actually play them?

This game ia basically a video game cinematic where you tap your amiibo to roll the dice and then you watch. If you want a game where you actually play it, skip this one. It is like a preschooler's version of Mario Party.

°•●☆●•°•●☆●•°•●☆●•° MayorOfMagix's Avatar
    Bells
    3DS
    4012-7201-5061
    Switch
    4286-9543-9212
    NN ID
    XxNessaSavagexX
    Blue Hybrid Pansy
Gift received at 09-24-2017, 05:57 PM from FlareCool FeatherThe Bell Tree Fair 2017 PatchBlue Hybrid Pansy
Gift received at 09-01-2017, 04:41 PM from Jacob
Gift received at 07-01-2017, 02:21 PM from Perry Berry
Gift received at 12-19-2016, 05:34 PM from KirbystarshipTasty Cake
Gift received at 12-19-2016, 05:34 PM from KirbystarshipPavé
Gift received at 11-07-2016, 12:28 PM from KirbystarshipTasty Cake
Gift received at 09-05-2016, 11:44 PM from chapstickMother's Day Carnation
Gift received at 05-08-2016, 11:43 AM from Universaljellyfish
Gift received at 12-13-2015, 11:39 PM from <Near>Tasty Cake
Gift received at 11-21-2015, 05:10 PM from chapstick
    As many people have said, it's a very casual game. There's almost no thought to it. It can be played mindlessly. It's not extremely enjoyable, as it does get kinda boring quick, but if you like Animal Crossing and have friends/siblings that like it then you'll get at least some enjoyment out of it. The mini games are better than the actual board game tbh...

If you can get it cheap enough, it's worth it. Surely there must be heaps of preowned ones around, either in a game store or on ebay or whatever. Like the others, I got mine pretty cheap :P As far as the amiibos go, they can be used in here too as well as New Leaf, and in my opinion they're definitely worth collecting.

It's definitely not an amazing game, but I guess it's up to you~
    Last edited by MayorOfMagix; 12-17-2016 at 02:42 AM.

It's definitely not worth the cost you'd be way better off with Mario Party

It's really downgraded and boring

it's not a real game all you do is just tap your amiibo figurine and that's it

안녕하세요!
    Bells
    3DS
    1349-8664-6336
    No you shouldn't. If you like board games then you should get it.

Bells
    3DS
    2595-2472-2033
    The Bell Tree Fair 2017 PatchPoptart Easter EggJanuary Birthstone (Garnet)
Gift received at 01-06-2017, 09:49 AM from Fleshy
Message: <3Holiday Candy CaneWinter MittensWhite TulipRed TulipTasty CakeThe Bell Tree Fair 2016 PatchMother's Day Carnation
Gift received at 05-08-2016, 09:06 PM from Fleshy
    If you wanna waste $60, sure
    AC Tumblr | Art Thread
    Avatar artwork and character is by myself, please don't use it!
    Signature is by A-r-i-a-n-e

Villagers
    Frita, Etoile, Marty, Victoria, Amelia, Sheldon, Sterling, Poppy, Antonio
    Dreamies
    Frita, Pietro, Ricky, Sally, Static

♥ Fleshy ♥

omg like lol of cors u shood

itz my fav gam