Famous Mushroom
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Pear (Fruit)
Spring Shamrock
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
The debate has started: Trump and Clinton are at eachothers' necks throwing insults! But a terrorist locks down the debate, forcing the debate to come to a halt. Disclaimer: Not taking any political sides in this SS3. Gonna be mean to both of them :D

1) Kirby
2) Ness
3) Liam

You guys know rules and Im too lazy to post rules lmao

Roles:
[Clinton] Supersaint: Kills the last person to vote them if lynched
[Terrorist] Mafioso: Mafian. Kill someone every night.
[Trump] Townie: No powers besides vote.

Last edited:
Unless someone signs up in the next 5 minutes, not starting this till tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Signups closed. Sending out role PMs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

D1:

The debate went smoothly so far. As the country had come to expect, Trump and Clinton were frothing at the mouth. But a terrorist lurks.. What will happen!?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=855Am6ovK7s

D1 ends in 48 hours or when a majority's been decided.

ok, hello everyone

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like I might add, it's getting pretty late now. Then I go to school early morning and usually don't have the time to go on tbt. So if I'm not online till around 4pm tomorrow don't blame me.

I've never done a ss3 in the cellar, but I have in discord. I assume the rules are the same?

I'm the townie, claim right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

role name is Hillary Clinton

Ay! Magical townie party, nice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm the townie, claim right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

role name is Hillary Clinton

Well, either you're the saint for real, or kirby is the saint and you're trying to bluff us.
Huh, nice screw up either way. But I feel like it's too "easy" for you to say that, I'm not trusting that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So far, mafia lean on ness.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE: Ness

Ay! Magical townie party, nice.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, either you're the saint for real, or kirby is the saint and you're trying to bluff us.
Huh, nice screw up either way. But I feel like it's too "easy" for you to say that, I'm not trusting that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So far, mafia lean on ness.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE: Ness
Why so quick hopping on Ness just because he asked for our roles? I think he is trying to get the game started.

OH lol i didn't see that the role names were in the OP

yes i'm the super saint. Kirby if you're the townie and you hammer me we lose.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's claiming Clinton when the townie role name is trump?

what is the logic behind that then, if i claimed townie while using the SS role name wouldn't that be a town lean? If so why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also...whats your point? Why would kirby claim townie without getting up in my face? If he was, why didn't he just claim super saint when instead he decided to defend me?

Plus, theres a very clear way to solve this problem. If Kirby was per say the mafia and tried to claim he was the super saint, then all we'd need to do is have you liam vote for kirby and then I would confidently place my vote on kirby ending the game in a town win.

If kirby is mafia right now, he's in no position to win because i'm super saint.

So what is your point liam?

OH lol i didn't see that the role names were in the OP

yes i'm the super saint. Kirby if you're the townie and you hammer me we lose.

- - - Post Merge - - -

what is the logic behind that then, if i claimed townie while using the SS role name wouldn't that be a town lean? If so why?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also...whats your point? Why would kirby claim townie without getting up in my face? If he was, why didn't he just claim super saint when instead he decided to defend me?

Plus, theres a very clear way to solve this problem. If Kirby was per say the mafia and tried to claim he was the super saint, then all we'd need to do is have you liam vote for kirby and then I would confidently place my vote on kirby ending the game in a town win.

If kirby is mafia right now, he's in no position to win because i'm super saint.

So what is your point liam?
I was only defending you because I felt like it was sus that Liam was sus of you after claiming and asking for everyones role and he jumpt on it very quickly.

Back