• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Free Void Clearing/ Shampoodle Service (ONLINE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andelsky

Princess McCormick
Bells
Switch
7216-9893-3599
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Feedback
100% (591) +
I'll accept anyone. Just don't take any of my items dropped in front of my station. If you're feeling generous as a tip I'd love perfect fruits otherwise a wifi rating is fine.

Depending on the time for Shampoodle we will use my cycling town- but only if needed. And any items there are free.

4382-1998-1691 - Andel, Valhalla

If thread is closed I'm most likely asleep/etc. But if it's open feel free to request!

What is cleaning my void?

This link here describes and answers many questions about what a 'void' is and does.

http://delia-song.tumblr.com/post/92827714987/guide-to-managing-your-void

Last edited:
Sorry I fell asleep. ;//; mom turned on the heat and it knocked me out. I AM online now.

What is clean my void

When a villager moves out and doesn't go to anyone else's town, they go to the void.
If you visit someone's town that has less than 10 villagers, with a villager in your void, that villager will move into their town.

If you visit a town with 10 villagers it will get rid of that villager in your void without them moving in, because that town is already full :)

What is clean my void

Pretty much some threads ask for you to 'Clear Your Void' before visiting their village. This is because if you have voided, aka any villager moved out of your town goes into a 'void', and visit them and they have room in their town the villager will move into their town.

Since I have two games say.. Octavian moves out of my town and is now in my 'void'. I go visit my other town and do shopping, etc. The next day I log into my other town Octavian will have plotted in that game to move in if it had less then 10 villagers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

When a villager moves out and doesn't go to anyone else's town, they go to the void.
If you visit someone's town that has less than 10 villagers, with a villager in your void, that villager will move into their town.

If you visit a town with 10 villagers it will get rid of that villager in your void without them moving in, because that town is already full :)

Thank you <3

How nice of you to offer this service!
I would love to visit you and clear my void.
Just tell me when I can come over. :)

How nice of you to offer this service!
I would love to visit you and clear my void.
Just tell me when I can come over. :)

Sure! Dropping something off at Cyrus and I'll add/open ^^

edit; open~

Last edited:
Hey - I am helping a friend start a game. She began her town and had a perfect peach. She planted it, and then moved forward a day and back a day to find that her perfect peach sapling died. Is there any chance you could give me a perfect peach for her? I would be willing to trade 9 perfect apples for 1 perfect peach...

My friend code is: 3695-0149-7730

Hey - I am helping a friend start a game. She began her town and had a perfect peach. She planted it, and then moved forward a day and back a day to find that her perfect peach sapling died. Is there any chance you could give me a perfect peach for her? I would be willing to trade 9 perfect apples for 1 perfect peach...

My friend code is: 3695-0149-7730

I know its a dumb question but is her native fruit peaches? If not it will always die. Also if it is 1 'space' away from anything is a good general rule. You can't plant anything side by side. I unfortunately do not have any perfect peaches but you could try the perfect fruit exchange?

I'm sorry, I wasn't at the computer, dad wanted to talk. Sure, I'll add you now~

It's alright! :) Do I just enter your town and leave? The last time I tried to clear my void with a friend it didnt work.
I'll be coming twice with Mayor Mayn and Soma, is that ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back