• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling [temp art shop] style crisis lmao | PU: yonkorin

Hi! I usually consider the range 500+ for chibis and bribes of 1000+ for non-chibis (from past experience).
Ofc everyone is free to offer whatever they can! If I like their chara design a lot then I usually draw regardless of price! ; v ;

Thank you for your interest!

thank you! ^^ I'll just drop a form here then :blush:

Username: wearthesun
References: my two mayors - Ariane and Edith
Personality: Ariane is shy but smily and kind, and Edith, who lives in a haunted town, is the light that chases the ghosts away
Preference: chibi
Offer: 700 each

I linked my two mayors because I couldn't choose which one would look best in your style (your chibis are so cute! ;_; ), so I figured if you like one you could choose?

thank you for considering ♥

Last edited:
Hello, hope it's alright if I order two! c:

Username: Tensu
References: [x]
Personality: depressed, shy, introverted
Offer: 1.1k

Personality: cheerful, mischievous, curious, joyful

Thank you!

I thought i'd just throw these out here, considering my bells are doing me no good sitting in the abd xD if you'd be interested in drawing my two book characters id be thrilled aha, you don't need to do them interacting if you dont want (but if you did want, they're boyfriends aha) i've only got 1.5k in the bank so hopefully thats okay for two lil cheebs? if not i could whip you up something though my art isn't anywhere near the same level as yours i could always do that as a little extra :3 anyway, thank you for considering!

Username: MayorMae
References: http://toyhou.se/639565.arlo http://toyhou.se/497246.max
Personality: Arlo is pretty bubbly and excitable and Max is more laid back
Offer: 1.5k (and a little drawing if you want aha, i have examples here if you'd be interested http://buttonscantfly.deviantart.com/gallery/)

Last edited:
Username: chizu
References: your choice of [x] or [x]
Personality: 1: ethereal, elegant, a bit airheaded 2: stoic and cold on the outside, is actually a huge nerd and can be scary when provoked x'D
Preference: non-chibi
Offer: AT, if possible/interested (colouring style is all over the place but ye) :0 [x] otherwise 1k

Thank you for considering! ^v^

Last edited:
Thank you very much for all your offers!
I wish I could accept everyone but orz I don't have much time these days to draw as much ^^U
Accepted the following below!
Please pay after I finish :)

Hello, hope it's alright if I order two! c:

Personality: depressed, shy, introverted

Thank you!

I'll be drawing this cutie if you don't mind ;;
Please pay after I finish!

Username: Jint
References: http://toyhou.se/480952.delaria
Personality: happy energetic airhead mom!
Preference: non chibi
Offer: 1.5k? www

thanks for considering!!! doki

doki ovo

Username: yonkorin
References: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_XpRDtM9N2vU2RqT3JiT0xMSEU
Personality: sad looking and emotional cry baby, cute and innocent
Preference: whatever
Offer: 1k tbt

ovo// cute bby hnnn don't cry

Username: chizu
References: your choice of [x] or [x]
Personality: 1: ethereal, elegant, a bit airheaded 2: stoic and cold on the outside, is actually a huge nerd and can be scary when provoked x'D
Preference: non-chibi
Offer: AT, if possible/interested (colouring style is all over the place but ye) :0 [x] otherwise 1k

Thank you for considering! ^v^

I'm interested in an art trade! ovo//
Though my skill level is about half-body for non-chibi lol ; v ;

I'm interested in an art trade! ovo//
Though my skill level is about half-body for non-chibi lol ; v ;

Ahhh, that'd be great, thanks for accepting! tbh my skill level is at max half body too so that totally works ^u^' let me know what you'd like drawn!

I'm not entirely sure if you're still taking offers, but I thought I would submit one just in case it was still open ^^

Username: umeiko
References: []
Personality: He's very energetic and loves to joke around with others!
Offer: 2k tbt

Thank you for your consideration!!

I'm thinking of accepting another batch so yes all forms posted will be considered/reconsidered again! I vm people if they're still interested when I re-open!
Thank you for all your support! >vo//

Pick up for Jint!!
Please note that there's... no order I just pick the chara I feel like drawing today :'))

Thank you for letting me use your chara and for experimenting styles! :'))

C-g2sYAVYAAjnnl.jpg

non effects ver : { x }
Msg for full res if u want www

Hello! Your art is super awesome and pretty! If it's possible or whenever your shop re-opens, could I order something? ;u;

Username: treetops
References: Mayor!
Personality: Mischievous, playful, loves coffee
Preference: Chibi!
Offer: 250 TBT? I'm broke, but if that's not enough, feel free to ignore my post. ;o;

Thanks for considering!!

Pick up for Jint!!
Please note that there's... no order I just pick the chara I feel like drawing today :'))

Thank you for letting me use your chara and for experimenting styles! :'))

C-g2sYAVYAAjnnl.jpg

non effects ver : { x }
Msg for full res if u want www

SCREAMS THIS IS SO PRETTY!!!!! Thank you so much dad aaAAA ; H ; sending tbt over now!!

Pick up for Tensu!
Thanks for letting me experiment styles! ;;;

61af90097901bf23bac68ed00f9d1157.png
full res+transparency { x }

SCREAMS THIS IS SO PRETTY!!!!! Thank you so much dad aaAAA ; H ; sending tbt over now!!

ahhh I'm so glad you like it dottar!! :'))

Back