• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Idiot vs. his 50's assistant - Presidental Debate

Inb4 flame war

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you even watching the debate honestly

Nah just probably hopping on the bandwagon. And no I did not watch since the time was very inconvenient where I live and I don't know if they put full **** up anywhere but the little I heard I can imagine how it went.

my thought is that Trump is the dumbest man to walk the planet

trump talking in circles was really funny as always. sad!

Yeah that or just random frogs jumping out his mouth as usual. Also yeah it's sad because some people doesn't seem to know better or they just vote for him because they think false facts and randomness is better.. and he getting away with it because money. And no one bats a serious eyes. I bet if he had those e-mail leakage things towards him they'd probably let that pass as well because "good ideas".

Donald Trump came out on top for that debate in my opinion. He just talked more fact than attack which is contrary to Hillary. Both had OK points, but still a bad debate - possibly one of the worst presidential debate ever.

Trump really needed to nail the topics of Tax and Business in order to not make a complete fool of himself which he did quite well. His biggest flaw was that most people interpreted him as going around most of the questions, but he actually did answer the question (extremely confusingly though).

Hillary was rehearsed - as should be for a professional politician. But it sounds absolutely fake most of the time and all she spoke was:
- What the people wanted to hear.
- Anti-Trump passive jokes. They weren't funny.
She really did attack Trump with mostly incorrect statements moreso than prioritized her ideas for when in the presidency. TBH Trump's interruptions were warranted as Hillary was just embarrassing him with her smug ego.

I think the only thing I liked about Hillary's side of the debate was when she finally owned up and apologized for the emails. That was big of her, completely shut down any follow up on Trump's part.

I think the real losers of the debate - as briefly mentioned by news reporters - were the viewers. This debate lasted about over an hour if I recall correctly and only like 20 minutes of it was based on actual political discussion. Wither the topic be Hillary's Grand-daughter's birthday or Trump traveling to meet US citizens, most of the debate was just centered around Trump and Hillary's personal lives.
It started out an OK debate talking about tax policies but quickly went south and was a complete waste of my time.

Not entertaining. Trump and Hillary are both horrible candidates to lead our country.
The Vice Presidential debate - I am excited to watch that.

Trump won.

Also do you want a president that called black people "super predators"?
Yea I don't think so.
Gary Johnson is the best choice though.

Do you want a president who called mexicans rapists? Who calls women pigs? Who wants to ban muslims from the country???

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, Hillary won: http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/27/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-debate-poll/

i'd take a president who calls people some names over a president that sells out the country's secrets. clinton's handed the russians everything with her emails. trump is basically a kremlin stooge. unbelievable that these two are the best that america can offer for the top job

sorry to burst your bubble ness, but hillary lost every poll on other news outlet besides CNN.

hillary mightve been more calm and rational during the debate but trump has more fans across the board

any of the usual victory metrics are useless in this election

any of the usual victory metrics are useless in this election

id argue hillary has ruined her reputation with the email scandal, the average american who doesnt care much about politics wont vote or theyll vote trump because theyd rather have him than someone who actively harmed the nation.

trump is much more charsimatic as well, but i brought up the poll because ness did. his popularity as exploded really, its a close race but it seems to be heading towards his favor. im seeing more hashtags on twitter trend globally for pro trump sentiment, it just feels like the popular opinion is headig to trump

i mean, his whole fanbase are poor (legal) americans. even latinos who are legal americans love him because he speaks out for all poor americans, compared to leftists usually winning the middle class vote. no one cared about poor rural whites until now and thats why trumps doing so well

i mean, his whole fanbase are poor (legal) americans. even latinos who are legal americans love him because he speaks out for all poor americans, compared to leftists usually winning the middle class vote. no one cared about poor rural whites until now and thats why trumps doing so well

when did this happen? I haven't seen anything about this.

The Falcons won, oh wait that was Monday Night Football. I switched to the debate once and it didn't last 10 seconds on the TV.

when did this happen? I haven't seen anything about this.

ive seen quite a couple latinos supporting trump, theres various hashtags of minorities supporting trump. #twinks4trump, latinos4trump, etc. /r/rightwinglgbt is an example of right wing lgbt. there was even recently a prominent lgbt republician seeking change in her party. milo is another example of a popular lgbt trump supporter.

there are minorities who support trump because they appreciate him rooting for americans. they like hearing that. they know theyre a "true" american, a legal american. and that theyre only poor because illegal americans are taking their jobs. they simply seek to wish to remove them and increase their status. whether this is wrong morally or not is up to you but thats the general reasoning i see from them - they want americans first, and that includes them.

and yes, leftists never cared about rural whites. ever. its always been upper to mid class whites and city poor. the rural whites was a demographic generally touched by the religious so trump is onr of the recent ones to capitalize on this very big population and to win their support

this trend is happening everywhere. the white working class are turning to the far right as they feel increasingly disenfrancised by the traditional leftwing labour parties

ive seen quite a couple latinos supporting trump, theres various hashtags of minorities supporting trump. #twinks4trump, latinos4trump, etc. /r/rightwinglgbt is an example of right wing lgbt. there was even recently a prominent lgbt republician seeking change in her party. milo is another example of a popular lgbt trump supporter.

there are minorities who support trump because they appreciate him rooting for americans. they like hearing that. they know theyre a "true" american, a legal american. and that theyre only poor because illegal americans are taking their jobs. they simply seek to wish to remove them and increase their status. whether this is wrong morally or not is up to you but thats the general reasoning i see from them - they want americans first, and that includes them.

and yes, leftists never cared about rural whites. ever. its always been upper to mid class whites and city poor. the rural whites was a demographic generally touched by the religious so trump is onr of the recent ones to capitalize on this very big population and to win their support

I'm going to be honest, I really do not care about mexicans coming into the country. The way I see it all they probably want is to have a good or better life in the U.S. I'm not saying this to be racist, but when you see someone with brown skin and speaking in spanish, there are people out there who could instantly assume that they're illegal. I have a friend whose parents can only speak spanish. They could be illegal immigrants, but I don't care because they're good people no matter what. When someone like Donald Trump comes up and says that "mexico is bringing rapists" or "they're stealing our jobs that are ours" then I refuse to stand behind someone like that.

Also, I used to go to school with this kid who got adopted from japan by rich parents. One time he tried to say "immigrants shouldn't be in our country" and I literally told him "Dude, you came here from japan. You're just lucky because you got taken in by a rich family while those immigrants could just want a good life like you." and he shut himself up after that.

i love how when trump starts talking beneath hillary's smile she's literally plotting to kill someone

Last edited:
The Falcons won, oh wait that was Monday Night Football. I switched to the debate once and it didn't last 10 seconds on the TV.

That was the best part about Monday night TV this week. Not that I am a Falcons person, but football is more fun to watch.

Back