• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need some tips on Happy home.

Zombiichann

Bam is my babe <3
Bells
So i have finally just bought
happy home designer! i have never played this before
so any pointers for a noob ^^?
can you do QR codes? or r u stuck with the uniform?
can u kick villagers out n obtain new ones from friends?
can you have your own house or no?
and any other tips would be nice

Yeah QR codes and alternate clothes are in the game. Head upstairs of your store and there will be almost everything you need up there. Some, if not all, of the things will need to be unlocked via Play Coins you get from walking. You can have as many villagers as you can find! There isn't a limit on villagers, and you can visit them from your client book whenever. Unfortunately, you can't have your own home, although I just moved in with Booker. XD Once you unlock the "Bigger houses" from the handbook, you can go back and ask the villager to build a new house for them and you can add up to two more rooms. Also, when you build them a new house, everything you've done inside saves, so don't fret about that. That's just some stuff I wish I knew when I first started.

Yeah QR codes and alternate clothes are in the game. Head upstairs of your store and there will be almost everything you need up there. Some, if not all, of the things will need to be unlocked via Play Coins you get from walking. You can have as many villagers as you can find! There isn't a limit on villagers, and you can visit them from your client book whenever. Unfortunately, you can't have your own home, although I just moved in with Booker. XD Once you unlock the "Bigger houses" from the handbook, you can go back and ask the villager to build a new house for them and you can add up to two more rooms. Also, when you build them a new house, everything you've done inside saves, so don't fret about that. That's just some stuff I wish I knew when I first started.

thank you i wish u did not have to wear this ugly shirt all time

thank you i wish u did not have to wear this ugly shirt all time

Well, whenever you're designing a house, you have to wear it, but once you get through with that and are just visiting people, you can change.

Back