• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Left Handed, Right Handed, or Ambidextrous?

Which hand do you use?

• Total voters
Whenever I write with my left hand near someone, they would stare at me in awe and ask me questions like, "So, how's it like being left handed?"

90% of the world is right handed, 9% percent is left handed or somewhat ambidextrous, and only 1% is fully ambidextrous.

lol people who are envious of left handed people clearly havent thought about all the annoying things that come with it. i'm not only talking about things like scissors and smudged out writing, there are So Many things that are designed for right handed people that are rly annoying to deal with.

i don't really mind being left handed, but if i were right handed i'd be glad. at least i wouldn't have to hold my hand in weird positions to try to use things that are designed for right handed people ):

Right-handed, in a good or bad way I guess, would be nice if I actually could use both hands in more way just than having them exist tbh. And yeah I don't think I would want to be purely left-handed because yeah those scissors and stuff can be really annoying to work with.

lol people who are envious of left handed people clearly havent thought about all the annoying things that come with it. i'm not only talking about things like scissors and smudged out writing, there are So Many things that are designed for right handed people that are rly annoying to deal with.

i don't really mind being left handed, but if i were right handed i'd be glad. at least i wouldn't have to hold my hand in weird positions to try to use things that are designed for right handed people ):

I really think a lot more things(damn near everything, honestly) should also cater to the left-handed crowd as well. It seems like "majority rules". Annoying, even coming from a right-hander like myself.

I write left handed but I do a lot of other things, like throw balls in sports, right handed. So I'm technically left handed I guess because that's generally my dominate hand.

Left handed team best team

I'm ambidextrous in some things because I've got used to them like that, but for the most part left handed.

I'm ambidextrous. I can write with both hands :3 I can also read and write upside down and backwards at the same time. I'm almost strictly left handed when it comes to sports (like basketball), but as far as drawing or cutting hair goes, I'm right handed.

i used to be somewhat ambidextrous as a kid, but now i'm strictly right-handed. i taught myself how to write when i was little, so i write/hold a pencil really strangely, and it's basically impossible for me to do it with my left hand.

ambidextrous , but some things i prefer to do with my left and some with my right

Last edited:
omg I hate smudging ink or pencil, by the end of the notes at school my the whole side of my hand is dirty :c

Back