I've stopped earning TBT bells

robbywow

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Ok, what the heck is going on. I got to 350 TBT bells, and it won't go up any more. Help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What!?!?! I've been posting for awhile and guess what? THIS THREAD GAVE ME TBT.

Is this just a weird bug or something?

well where exactly are you posting? only a number of subforums will award you with tbt for posting, for example brewster's. other subforums like the basement won't earn you any tbt for posting.

All posts you have made in the past 9 hours before having made this thread have earned you TBT Bells. A lot, if not all of the posts, you made have only been one or two sentences, thus you'd only earn 1-2 TBT bells each post (sometimes less than 1) which is probably why you haven't noticed an increase in your total currency. Not sure why you are thinking you should be earning 10 TBT Bells for these posts when they're not even a line long. You'll only be earning 10 TBT Bells a post if you write a lengthy paragraph.

Apart from that, you've also made a number of posts in The Basement today, none of which have earned you TBT Bells, as you don't earn TBT Bells from posts in The Basement.

All of this can be found in your Transaction Log: http://www.belltreeforums.com/credits.php?u=105772&currencyid=1

You can see all your transactions by clicking on your bells > transactions. That will tell you exactly how much you're earning per post. If you're only earning like 0.4 bells, then that could be a reason your bell amount isn't increasing on the surface level

Some of the sections on here don't earn you tbt when you post, the basement as has already been mentioned and the introduction board is another. I'm assuming it's because they're not really proper discussion boards. Generally small posts will only earn you a few tbt (3 or 4). Making threads will give you more. Maybe you just haven't noticed it going up since it's only a small amount at a time?
You're best off posting on the new leaf section or brewsters cafe for tbt. There's also the AC general discussion board and Nintendo treehouse which has quite a few discussions ongoing

Back