Suggestions on how to lay out a backyard room?

GuyWithThePie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7830-2786-4695
Peach (Fruit)
Cake
Alright, so I have most if not all the items in the backyard set, and I want to make a backyard room. Here's the details:

-It's in the back room
-Fully expanded (8x8)
-I have the following furniture:
backyard pool
picnic table
birdbath
birdhouse
tiki torch
bug zapper
hammock
bird feeder
barbecue
lawn chair
Mr. Flamingo
picnic basket
mountain standee (x2)
tree standee (x2)
CD player (For music)

So, do you guys have any suggestion for how I can lay these out to look the best they can? Also, I'm aware that I'm still missing the sprinkler, the lawn mower and Ms. Flamingo.

Last edited:
I'd put the picnic table in the middle, not sure about everything else. Put the tree standees at the back, I guess.

I'd put the standees at the back since they're like part of the background almost? Line them up along the back wall
Then the picnic table in the centre with the pool off to the bottom left (of top left).
The birdbath also centeres but at the top behind the bench. Barbecue to the right of the bench then the lawn chair and CD player somewhere near the front, if you put the pool on top left they could go towards bottom left?
Flamingo could go off to the bottom right maybe, I just picture them being in a front garden which is what I imagine the enteracnce to your room to be. I know I missed a few bits off but that's because I can't remember without looking how much space you would have left to work with. I'm not the most imaginative but I tried to picture how I might do it, good luck :)

I completely agree with Greatbrain you can use a modern fence around the pool you can go for glass fencing they actually look very pretty. It actually adds the beauty to your pool and also provide safety. Recently my friend renovated his backyard and installed glass pool fencing which adds too much beauty in his backyard. Looking forward to renovate my backyard soon, look at this site he suggested me this. Hope it is useful.

the trees in the back, pool maybe top right, and the picnic table in the middle, then scatter the misc stuff around?

Back