• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

White liners?

himeki

hiatus
Bells
Switch
3182-3595-3423
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I'm trying to find a good white liner that I can use to make highlights on trad art but I can't find any good ones without spending tons ;; Can anyone recommend any?

Last edited:
I know you said digital but I feel like you're talking about traditional art? I use a white sakura gelly roll

I know you said digital but I feel like you're talking about traditional art? I use a white sakura gelly roll

LOL I KEEP MAKING THAT MISTAKE TODAY im used to saying digital haha
and oo, ill look it up!

i agree with the white sakura gelly roll , all their products are great : )

Yes I use the white sakura gelly roll as well, I use all of their pens and they work perfectly for me! If the white pen doesn't work straight away, hold it, tip towards the paper for a minute or two and then scribble, it should work after that. That was the only problem I experienced with this pen, only the white one.

Back