Switch
4805-1672-6310
Yellow Lily
Yellow Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
every time i play i've watered them, and i've been fertilizing them a lot more frequently (not all the time because i have other flowers to tend to) but they still won't breed! i've always been getting either red or white tulips, but not pink!

WVW69jqVwY0_GEYdz-

is there something i'm doing wrong? or is it just bad luck?

Try placing them diagonally and away from obstacles (rocks, paths, trees, etc.). The more space you have, the more likely you'll get more flowers in that area.

Also, please be aware that if you got these off a trade they could be hacked and hacked hybrids do not breed. However if you have gotten pink tulips by yourself then try planting them diagonally. Good luck. c:

I agree with placing them diagonal and try only watering those that you want to beeed from (providing you've got beautiful town on for your other flowers of course). It can take a while for some flowers. I've been trying for months and only just bred my first own blue rose!

Sadly you can't breed pink tulips with each other in this game. :(

Not true. If it were true, I wouldn't have pink tulips at all. The only hybrid that can't crossbreed with each other is the gold rose.

Last edited:
Also, please be aware that if you got these off a trade they could be hacked and hacked hybrids do not breed. However if you have gotten pink tulips by yourself then try planting them diagonally. Good luck. c:

that's very good to know! i'm pretty sure these tulips are originally from my town. even if i did get them from someone else i don't think they're hacked because i have gotten pink tulips from these two before, but i guess they stopped and decided to only give me red and white tulips

Ok 1. Hacked hybrids can and in fact DO bread, it also depends on your version of hacking whether it is homebrew or powersaves or other hacking programs. they are vastly different so who wherever got this notion that hacked hybrids do NOT bread is not true as i have seen it first hand in my friends town on a different site who's town is hacked. And before I get accused of knowing so much because I must be a hacker it has nothing at all to do with this. I am just like a sponge and like to know every aspect of the game inside and out regardless of my wealth of knowledge on hacking.. I dont know where these things come from but a lot of people are vastly misinformed by the different types of hacking. Just saying. Powersaves which I don't nearly consider to be a true form of hacking(you CAN NOT move your village or just place your villagers any where you want, it is just meant to save a backup of your game and has an actual limit to how much you can download), hacking like most hacking programs*yes there actually quite a few) BREEDS just the same as not hacking(possibly with a few exceptions on what program you use) with the excepts of Jaobs ladders and gold roses. Whoever spread this around is not thinking with common sense.

And 2 Pink tulips mostly certainly due breed with there own ( no matter what site you read, don't believe everything you read on the internet common sense 101)it is just like super harder to do so. You usually have to have quite a few for this to happen. My one huge Hybrid town had this problem when I started. I had to have about 7 for them to start breeding on their own. BUT they did bread on their own with no other flowers around to even remotely influence them.
The only flowers theat do not breed as I said are jocobs ladders and gold roses.

Sorry for being so snippy just getting to tired of people spreading misinformation because they heard or read from so and so then spread it and says that is the end all be all for these things. Not every wiki and wonky and even some flower guides are always right. JS.

Back