• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying lots and lots of orange flowers!!

Charcolor

icon: mayor maker by kyoosh
Bells
Switch
4805-1672-6310
Yellow Lily
Yellow Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (109) +
i decided to change up my biggest flower field to make it look nicer. right now it's red, yellow and white flowers. it's a very old field and since i planted it i've gotten better at breeding flowers, so now i'm gonna replace all the white flowers with orange ones.

but there are lots of white flowers so i'll need your help. i will accept all orange flowers except the ones i have enough of, which are listed below.

i'll pay in tbt or igb. name your price! i'd price them myself, but i don't want to contradict existing shop prices or anything. i'll set a price if you want me to.

thanks in advance!!

orange flowers i no longer need:
  • pansies
  • tulips

Last edited:
okay, i'll add you too!! i'll open my gates in a few minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

opening gates now!

As a fellow hybreeder, let me ask you a question: If you enjoy breeding hybrids, why would you buy them? It defeats the purpose, plus orange hybrids are one of the easier colors to breed.

As a fellow hybreeder, let me ask you a question: If you enjoy breeding hybrids, why would you buy them? It defeats the purpose, plus orange hybrids are one of the easier colors to breed.

i need a lot, and i've already got my hands full breeding other flowers.
i'll definitely breed some of the orange flowers but it would take a while to breed every single flower i need.

hello everyone! i'll be online for a while so let me know if you'd like to sell orange flowers to me!

Good~ Would 2 tbt each work? And how many would you like? I think I have like 60+

it looks like i only need 5 pansies. most of the flowers i need are roses and tulips, i should probably add that to the original post.

that makes 10 tbt. do you want to sell them in my town or yours?

it looks like i only need 5 pansies. most of the flowers i need are roses and tulips, i should probably add that to the original post.

that makes 10 tbt. do you want to sell them in my town or yours?

Oh if t's just 5, I'm willing to spare them for free.
Also ah you like tulips? I have over 100+ orange tulips though. Would you like that instead?

Anyways my town please if okay. :)
This is my FC. 2337-3607-3307

Oh if t's just 5, I'm willing to spare them for free.
Also ah you like tulips? I have over 100+ orange tulips though. Would you like that instead?

Anyways my town please if okay. :)
This is my FC. 2337-3607-3307

if you're willing then i'll take tulips! i need 20 of those, it looks like.

i'll add your fc! you don't have to give me everything i need, just give me what you want to give me and i'll pay accordingly.

if you're willing then i'll take tulips! i need 20 of those, it looks like.

i'll add your fc! you don't have to give me everything i need, just give me what you want to give me and i'll pay accordingly.

Alright. I have you added too. :) Opening gates shortly. Please look for town ジェリィ.
Please take any amount you need and tell me how many it was.

bump!! as things are right now i need mostly cosmos.

Back