my faith in memes has been restored

Status
Not open for further replies.
no..................................................................................................................................not funny................................................

Ok I'm gonna watch this with no sound on

Ok so there's sans with a basketball. What's he gonna do with the basketball? Where'd he get it? Why's he still standing there were twenty seconds into this video and he still hasn't done anything with th baske oh there's a basketball hoop. Is he gonna dunk the basketball? Is that the joke? Where is the HOO hanging from? It's in midair why.,, Where is frisk. Or Chara ? I don't understand I need some kind of context wait there's the villager, why is he here? What did he do? What does he have to do with Undertale, why is sans their,e?? Where'd the basketball go? Did the basketball become the villager oh what now sans is angry, and dunking the villager?? What did he do wrong? I still don't know where the basketball went? Where are they even? how does sans know the villager,, oh now it's over? already. I don't under stand, what was sans doing and why was the villager there? where is sis everyone else where did the basketball go? so many questions left unanswered, I'm disssapointe ed

Please make sure you make thread that have some sort of discussion value in the future, thanks. Even in The Basement, threads shouldn't be made just for the purpose of making a thread,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back