• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Art of my OCs or New Designs- 7k to spend

hey cadbberry!
i'd be willing offer some flat color chibis for you o/
unfortunately, it's been a really long time since I sold on here so I'm not sure about price ;;
I'd be offering a style closest to this!
I'm most interested in drawing Charlotte, Aurora, Karsin or Twist

I would love pieces from you, either of all of those that you mentioned or your favorite of them! Just ball park me a price you would usually sell at, or think you would sell at today

I would love pieces from you, either of all of those that you mentioned or your favorite of them! Just ball park me a price you would usually sell at, or think you would sell at today

Mmm I usually only do art for charity so I'm not exactly sure what an appropriate price would be. ;;
I used to sell this style for around 800-1k way back when. So I would say 800 a character?

Mmm I usually only do art for charity so I'm not exactly sure what an appropriate price would be. ;;
I used to sell this style for around 800-1k way back when. So I would say 800 a character?

That is fine with me, would you do all 4 that you mentioned, 3200 tbt total

erm im not sure, maybe 150 for thigh up colored? and would you like cell shading or soft shading? And any particular characters to draw?
150 is fine with me and soft shading please
You can take a look in my toyhou.se and tell me whom you want to draw :3

Hey there! I have a little shop and maybe u would be interested. i would love to draw hillian or aurora . http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?387728-Emily-s-Cheap-Mayor-OCs-Art-Shop! has some of my art :) I draw these for 25 tbt. Thanks for considering!

hey there finished aurora ! i reloaded ur toy house page and can't find hillian? so here is her :) IMG_9907.jpg

Back