• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Art of my OCs or New Designs- 7k to spend

Aaayy.jpgAnother OC.jpgCry Baby no shade.jpgcute girl colored.jpgHiyoko don.jpgit me.jpgLexi.jpgPastel girl.jpgTown CArd.jpg

Hi, I'm really new to digital art and sai so drawing OCs is good practice for me :^D I'm about to head to bed right now but if you like my art, I'll definitely draw for you.

I'm most interested in drawing;

Karsin Murks
Lily
Aurora Miu
Caramel
Solain
Twist

Let me know if you're interested! ; v;

View attachment 194239View attachment 194240View attachment 194241View attachment 194242View attachment 194243View attachment 194244View attachment 194245View attachment 194246View attachment 194247

Hi, I'm really new to digital art and sai so drawing OCs is good practice for me :^D I'm about to head to bed right now but if you like my art, I'll definitely draw for you.

I'm most interested in drawing;

Karsin Murks
Lily
Aurora Miu
Caramel
Solain
Twist

Let me know if you're interested! ; v;

I am super interested, I am not really looking for art for Solain, Lily or Twist. I would love if you drew the others, I can offer tbt, and if you would like to draw the three I am not looking for art for, thats ok too :p

I am super interested, I am not really looking for art for Solain, Lily or Twist. I would love if you drew the others, I can offer tbt, and if you would like to draw the three I am not looking for art for, thats ok too :p

ok!! i'm going out now so idk when i'll have them but i'll post them here and you can just pay me whatever you think is a fair amount.

Back