Buying Art of my OCs or New Designs- 7k to spend

2NrgfpV.png

{ here }
you don't need to send me any tbt since i didn't tell you and give examples first
(because my style usually changes every time i draw something lol)

This is so beautiful, thank you so so much! I sent you a little tip for the amazing piece. I absolutely love it!

Awe, thank you so much! I really appreciate it <3 was just wondering if I could get your permission to use my drawing when I'm selling art ( since it has your characters design ), with credit to you for the character, of course

Awe, thank you so much! I really appreciate it <3 was just wondering if I could get your permission to use my drawing when I'm selling art ( since it has your characters design ), with credit to you for the character, of course

Thats fine with me! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had done a tiny doodle of your Cat's Eye oc but don't expect it to be nearly as good as other things you've gotten lol.

Here's the bigger one.

That is so adorable!!! Thank you!!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

{ here }
you don't need to send me any tbt since i didn't tell you and give examples first
(because my style usually changes every time i draw something lol)

Eeee that is such an adorable style, Thank you so much!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have gotten a few new designs if people wanna check them out

I remember checking that character out! I will, in all honesty, probably come back and doodle more of your characters. They're so nice!

But for future reference, since you can see that I'm no artist, there is no need to send tbt LOL.

Nah, the art was really cute :D

Would you want any side characters drawn?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, sidenote, I adore the Flitter character in your FT/FS folder. She is sooo cute. She kind of looks like a jester butterfly lmao

Would you want any side characters drawn?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, sidenote, I adore the Flitter character in your FT/FS folder. She is sooo cute. She kind of looks like a jester butterfly lmao

You can draw them however you wish!

She is really cute, I have a little buyers remorse since I haven't found a use for her. I wish I had enjoyed the design more :(

You can draw them however you wish!

She is really cute, I have a little buyers remorse since I haven't found a use for her. I wish I had enjoyed the design more :(

Oh you don't enjoy the design? I feel like if you could come up with a little backstory it would be cute. She seems like she would be a cute tiny, butterfly companion for another character rather than just by herself, so maybe you would enjoy her more if you had the opportunity and inspiration to flesh her out a bit and give her a personality?

And I'll check out all your little characters! :)

Oh you don't enjoy the design? I feel like if you could come up with a little backstory it would be cute. She seems like she would be a cute tiny, butterfly companion for another character rather than just by herself, so maybe you would enjoy her more if you had the opportunity and inspiration to flesh her out a bit and give her a personality?

And I'll check out all your little characters! :)

Oh I meant that I like her but I like to find a use for each character and she has never come into an rp. I just want her to get more useage then what I give her.

Oh I meant that I like her but I like to find a use for each character and she has never come into an rp. I just want her to get more useage then what I give her.

I still don't quite understand toyhou.se but I think the exchange of OCs is so interesting!

Anyway, sorry to derail your request thread a bit lmao

Back