• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Art of my OCs or New Designs- 7k to spend

If I owe you money/need to receive a commission from you please let me know! I lost my list when my computer's hard drive broke!

Hey! I know I already drew Karsin and Cat's Eye for you awhile back, but I'm currently selling chibi headshots for 75 TBT if you'd like anyone else drawn.

Link to my shop

Just let me know!

Hi there!

I don't know if you are interested, but I could probably draw some for you! Here is my shop: <3

I am only offering chibis there, but I could also do a headshot or bust for the same amount. There are examples of those on my art thread here: <3

I would be willing to do any/all of your OCs. They are all quite lovely! <3

~Let me know!

Hi there!

I don't know if you are interested, but I could probably draw some for you! Here is my shop: <3

I am only offering chibis there, but I could also do a headshot or bust for the same amount. There are examples of those on my art thread here: <3

I would be willing to do any/all of your OCs. They are all quite lovely! <3

~Let me know!

They are very adorable but I am going to pass for now. Thank you so much for the offer but I am not looking for a lot of chibi art right now. Good luck on your shop though, they are very cute!!

They are very adorable but I am going to pass for now. Thank you so much for the offer but I am not looking for a lot of chibi art right now. Good luck on your shop though, they are very cute!!

No problem! I totally understand. Thank you and good luck getting art! <3

Back