Red Tulip
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Hey guys. I seem to have an issue with constant resetting. I feel like I just haven't found the "perfect" layout yet.. No matter what I do, the layout seems to get on my nerves after a few days. This is my layout right now:
map.png

Originally, I thought, "perfect! a split river, and a red (my preferred) gate!" but now I'm kind of annoyed that the river just goes straight down without any curves, you know? I just don't trust myself enough to reset though, because as I said before, I reset a LOT. So, any opinions on if this map is good or not? I'm sure I could get a better map BUT I'll be losing progress AGAIN. (I really need to just stick to 1 god damn save..)

Last edited:
I'm not an expert but I like this map! Again, if you don't like it that's what matters. If you feel like resetting it then go ahead. You'll never find a perfect map, though, you just have to make it perfect.

Wow that map is unique! I've never seen it before (not that I've seen many I guess haha). Agreed with Squidward, it's up to you how you shape it :)

Update: spent 4 hours last night and all day (like 10 hours) today resetting and I found THE PERFECT map!!! I know you can't have a "perfect" map but this fit ALL my requirements! I'm so happy I did it. Even though while resetting I felt like I made a huge mistake. My sig will be updated with the map soon if anyone wants to check it out later. The maps look pretty similar but by walking around, much different.

Last edited:
Back