Buying Take a little peek inside for details!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleMissPanda

🦋 flutter by, my butterfly 🦋
Party Animals 🥳
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Lily of the Valley
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Lily of the Valley
Opalescent Crystal
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Caustic Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Feedback
100% (3209) +
Curious to know, huh?:blush: Well, here's what I'd like to buy:

New Year's Noodles (JP?)
Kimbap Plate (KOR)
Twelve-Grape Plate (not quite sure lol)
Barbecue Bed (JP)

I'm aware these are region-exclusive items and I'm ready to pay the ultimate price!!! (just a Link's Awakening joke!) ...No? No one knows what I'm talking about? (Now I'm a sad Panda :(

But yes, I will pay in either TBT or IGB, I don't mind! Just please, nothing TOO insane!

Psst! Psst! Hey! I'll pay ya good for it... Show it to me with C! (Sorry, I'm on a Roll-out! ...I'm like Elesa, love bad puns! xD

Last edited:
I have em but won't be trading till the morning as my Butt should be sleeping since I have to be up in an hour in a half to get my son ready for school. But I will be on around 730ish am eastern after he leaves.
My hours tomorrow are 730am-11am and then about 4 pm-10 pm eastern.

Just like give me 8-10 TBT for them, if you can afford that if not then I will just give them to you for free.

Last edited:
I have em but won't be trading till the morning as my Butt should be sleeping since I have to be up in an hour in a half to get my son ready for school. But I will be on around 730ish am eastern after he leaves.
My hours tomorrow are 730am-11am and then about 4 pm-10 pm eastern.

Just like give me 8-10 TBT for them, if you can afford that if not then I will just give them to you for free.

Oh, I appreciate your help but I already have an offer for both the Pumpkin Pie and Bamboo grass, but I will happily accept the Bell Knickknack! Does 5 TBT sound good? If not, just let me know! ^.^

I'm pretty sure I have a BBQ bed. Nintendo gave these out as a Nintendo Zone item.

Hi friend!

I believe I have a Twelve-Grape Plate I can sell you! ^-^ How does 10 TBT sound?

~Let me know! ^-^

Thread now closed. I'd like to thank everyone for their generosity! I send you all my love! <3<3<3<3<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back