• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your profession?

i'm still a student, but i'm currently in my senior year, and hoping to get into a graphic design field after i graduate with a BFA!

i'm still a student, but i'm currently in my senior year, and hoping to get into a graphic design field after i graduate with a BFA!

Cool! Congrats on being (almost) done! ^-^ What kind of graphic design do you want to do?

Cool! Congrats on being (almost) done! ^-^ What kind of graphic design do you want to do?

tysm!!! i'm not really too sure. i can dabble in stuff like branding, logo design, UI/UX, etc. but maybe i'll figure something out to focus on in the future. right now i find a lot of aspects of GD fun!

I'm currently a Certified Nursing Assistant, recently certified back in April.

I'll be going back to school to double major in Biology and BioChemistry and be well on my way to Medical School to become a General Practitioner, and perhaps go to Post-Graduate School for Forensics as a Medical Examiner.

Last edited:
tysm!!! i'm not really too sure. i can dabble in stuff like branding, logo design, UI/UX, etc. but maybe i'll figure something out to focus on in the future. right now i find a lot of aspects of GD fun!

Awesome! I wish you luck! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm currently a Certified Nursing Assistant, recently certified back in April.

I'll be going back to school to double major in Biology and BioChemistry and be well on my way to Medical School to become a General Practitioner.

Thank you for the work you do! Nurses do not get enough appreciation for an extremely difficult job! That is awesome that you want to go and be a GP. Good luck with all of that schooling! ^-^

Thank you for the work you do! Nurses do not get enough appreciation for an extremely difficult job! That is awesome that you want to go and be a GP. Good luck with all of that schooling! ^-^

Why thank you! It's nice to hear some support for Nurses! I appreciate your compliments.

Why thank you! It's nice to hear some support for Nurses! I appreciate your compliments.

You are most welcome! My sister was a teacher for a few years and my bro-in-law was a motorcycle mechanic before the recession. I know all about people not being appreciated for difficult work, so I like to let people know that I understand what they do is hard! ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someday when you are a GP I'm sure your nurses will appreciate the respect you will have for them! After all, you will have had their job before! ^-^

I'm a NEET. It's been two years since I quit continuing my education to start off college, and I've been untrained and unemployed because of that. My depression and anxiety is so severe that it 's been a huge struggle for me to get up and fight for my life these days. It feels like my life had been on pause after my traumatic high school experience and I'm not able to move on with my life.

I'm a NEET. It's been two years since I quit continuing my education to start off college, and I've been untrained and unemployed because of that. My depression and anxiety is so severe that it 's been a huge struggle for me to get up and fight for my life these days. It feels like my life had been on pause after my traumatic high school experience and I'm not able to move on with my life.

I'm very sorry to hear that. I suffer from clinical depression, so I can understand what you are going through. I hope you are able to get the help you need to manage your depression and start feeling better! That is far more important than a job. Please feel free to message me if you ever want to talk! <3

Freelance 3D modeler and illustrator. Contract production editor. Technical Broadcasting Department Head. Fun.

Freelance 3D modeler and illustrator. Contract production editor. Technical Broadcasting Department Head. Fun.

That does sound fun! Looks like you definitely get a chance to be creative with your work! What is your favorite part about your work? ^-^

My days off honestly haha. The technical job is super stressful, so when I get home I tend to get hit with major anxiety about if I did something, didn't do something, forgot something, etc. The freelance stuff is so few and far between that its a nice outlet for frustration.

My days off honestly haha. The technical job is super stressful, so when I get home I tend to get hit with major anxiety about if I did something, didn't do something, forgot something, etc. The freelance stuff is so few and far between that its a nice outlet for frustration.

Haha! That's my favorite part of my job too! ^-^ Sorry your job is super stressful, but I understand that. My job gets that way too. Nice that you have some freelance stuff to blow off steam with though even if it isn't very often! ^-^

Haha! That's my favorite part of my job too! ^-^ Sorry your job is super stressful, but I understand that. My job gets that way too. Nice that you have some freelance stuff to blow off steam with though even if it isn't very often! ^-^

Glad I'm not alone. Good luck, and let me know if you find anything that relieves stress. I'm going mad.

It's exhausting and the work load and hours are crazy for peanuts pay but I love kids and I'm good with them.

Well you are a trooper! I know you don't get paid enough for what you do and are often unappreciated, but I am grateful you do it! We need people who are good with kids and enjoy the work to be teachers. Now if only we could get the government to pay you more... :C

- - - Post Merge - - -

Glad I'm not alone. Good luck, and let me know if you find anything that relieves stress. I'm going mad.

Well I have several hobbies that I do to relax. I crochet, loom knit, cross stitch, draw, play video games, and pet my kitties! I also like to swim laps and that is pretty relaxing. It just takes a while to find something that will help you de-stress.

Also I can't work from home, so that helps keep it less stressful when I go home.

I'm a student studying, I think the US would call my field business economy? It's not a passion, but hopefully it'll pay the bills.

I'm a student studying, I think the US would call my field business economy? It's not a passion, but hopefully it'll pay the bills.

Hmm well business economics is a field here, so I think you are right! I hope it will pay your bills as well! Unfortunately it seems that only a few people are able to have a career they are passionate about. :C Good luck with your studies! ^-^

Back