• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you believe Donald Trump will win the presidency?

Do you believe Trump will win against Clinton?

• Yes

Votes: 59 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 132 69.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate both candidates, and tend not to get into politics, but I'm voting for the first time just so I can vote for anyone NOT trump. I don't what he's appeal is to people, as a person he's just awful.

Unfortunately, I think he's gonna win. I personally think that both Trump and Hillary are some of the worst candidates ever. They both suck. But Hillary is def better than Trump. Trump's an ***hole, tbh. If I could I wouldn't vote for either but If I vote for Hillary then Trump is only slightly less likely to be the President. Except I can't vote, because I'm still a kid.

I hate both candidates, and tend not to get into politics, but I'm voting for the first time just so I can vote for anyone NOT trump. I don't what he's appeal is to people, as a person he's just awful.

Hillary's not great either personality wise, and when you think about how she dodged what anyone else would have called jail time, it definitely seems like she or the people she surrounds herself with think they're better than everyone else. Personally I think everyone should be held to the same standard, and if Hillary can get away with leaking confidential emails among other things, then the average Joe should be able to, too. Or, ideally, neither party should be able to get away with that kind of stuff.

That's my stance anyway. Regarding the policies, they both have things I agree and disagree on. But my heart has to go with that the corruption needs to stop. I'd rather vote in my neighbor's dog and have actually 4 years of no action while we find some better candidates, but Trump and Hillary are what we've got.

lol...my mom came to the U.S. when she was 8, but she doesn't have a green card..now she's afraid if Trump wins she will have to leave..I told her it doesn't work like that..but I really hope he doesn't win...his whole "grab them by the p**** comment didn't do him any favors though..

The worst part of this is I have to honestly answer "yes" on the poll regardless of how much I dislike him. The odds really don't look good either way, but I do believe he has a real ability to win. It's kind of terrifying. It's gotten so hateful talking about politics lately when it comes to Trump supporters and the way they voice their backing that I just stay quiet.

That being said I'm voting independent for sure. I can at least sleep better at night knowing I voted for someone I can actually get behind.

The worst part of this is I have to honestly answer "yes" on the poll regardless of how much I dislike him. The odds really don't look good either way, but I do believe he has a real ability to win. It's kind of terrifying. It's gotten so hateful talking about politics lately when it comes to Trump supporters and the way they voice their backing that I just stay quiet.

I feel the same way while reading what Hillary supporters have to say a lot of the time. Honestly, for me it's that I hate both candidates, so I'm voting to keep the one I dislike the most out, even if I don't back him. But, if a Hillary supporter is doing the same vs Trump, I can't really blame them.

While I might disagree on who I believe is the greater evil, I'm just so sick of all of this that I hardly even want to bother arguing. I'll voice why I think Trump is the lesser evil, but beyond that I won't push the issue.

Honestly if I thought we could get all the previous Bernie supporters together and still cinch a win, that would be lovely. But I don't think that's going to work.

An Irish bookmaker is so convinced that Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the United States that it has already paid out more than $1 million to customers who placed bets on the Democratic candidate winning on Nov. 8.

The quote above is from USA Today. Everything points towards Hillary winning right now. I can't see Trump turning this around.

I don't think he has a chance anymore. There's no way he is going to recover after that footage was dug up.

I'm hoping that McMullin campaigns good enough over in Utah so that he wins the electoral college votes over there. I'm pretty sure if he wins Utah, Hillary and Trump will end up tying. After they tie, all THREE of them will be sent to congress and the president will be picked there. I believe that the last congress voter has not been chosen yet so it's 4 Rebulican and 4 Democrat votes. That will either end in
A)split 2 and 2 McMullin/Trump vote and 4 for Hillary
or
B) majority McMullin because he probably is most qualified.

Otherwise Hillary will win traditionally

Edit: basically if u live in Utah, look into and vote for McMullin

Last edited:
I'm hoping that Rasmussen campaigns good enough over in Utah so that he wins the elctoral college votes over there. I'm pretty sure if he wins Utah, Hillary and Trump will end up tying. After they tie, all THREE of them will be sent to congress and the president will be picked there. I believe that the last congress voter has not been chosen yet so it's 4 Rebulican and 4 Democrat votes. That will either end in
A)split 2 and 2 Rasmussen/Trump vote and 4 for Hillary
or
B) majority Rasmussen because he probably is most qualified.

Edit: basically if u live in Utah, look into and vote for Rasmussen
Do you mean Evan McMullin?

I'm hoping that Rasmussen campaigns good enough over in Utah so that he wins the elctoral college votes over there. I'm pretty sure if he wins Utah, Hillary and Trump will end up tying. After they tie, all THREE of them will be sent to congress and the president will be picked there. I believe that the last congress voter has not been chosen yet so it's 4 Rebulican and 4 Democrat votes. That will either end in
or

Who is Rasmussen?

or

Yeah, let's just completely ignore democracy because people in Utah like some Mormon guy.

Rasmussen is a polling firm. I guess you like Evan McMullin so much that you don't even know his name.

CHILL SHAWTY XD

I literally couldn't care less about who becomes president cuz I am 16 and I can't vote. I've never once heard of Evan McMullin before some kids were talking about him in school. What I am trying to say is that there is a possibility that he will be going into supreme court alongside Hillary and Trump. McMullin is a Republic as far as I am aware so that means that he has basically all the support of anti-Trump republicans, which is a lot of people.

The question of this thread is "Do you believe Donald Trump will win the presidency?" and I was only saying it is possible that McMullin could take Trump's republican position, had it come down to the supreme court.

so I:

1. do not:
like Evan McMullin so much

2. do not know why you are hopping on my ***

anyone who says they arent voting because they dont like clinton or trump should at least vote for johnson, since its essentially not voting anyway but you made an effort

The best election to occur in my lifetime is 2004. But I was only a kid during that time.

If this year is your first year voting, I am terribly sorry that we have a disaster in this election (where both the Democrats and Republicans have horrible choices for candidates).

If the election was Hillary vs Cruz, who do you think is more likely to win? And who would you more likely vote?

Back