Do you believe Donald Trump will win the presidency?

Do you believe Trump will win against Clinton?

• Yes

Votes: 59 30.9%
  • No

Votes: 132 69.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Well, I live in one of the most red states (Mississippi), and there people everywhere here talking about how they believe Barack Obama has done a terrible job as president and that now it's time to get Trump into office.
Although Hillary Clinton has been in the lead for most of the campaign, Trump is now eating away at her lead, so do you believe he'll be elected and become the 45th President of the United States?

No. I hope not, at least. There's a part of me that feels like he will, but I'm really trying not to think about it.

I don't like a lot of what he stands for but we literally should not let Hillary into office for any reason. so yes, I believe Trump is our best option. how did we get here

misdeeds-800.jpg

I don't like a lot of what he stands for but we literally should not let Hillary into office for any reason. so yes, I believe Trump is our best option. how did we get here

View attachment 183711

Pretty sure that chart is missing a few things on Trump's side. Two I can think off the top of my head is:

-Wants to ban muslims from the country
-Has cheated on 2 wives and bragged about it

Also for the last one, did you know that marrying twice is a sin? I heard Trumps favorite book is the bible too, cool.

Possibly. And I will laugh and laugh. Then, if bad stuff happens, cry. I felt the Bern so all the rest of them can lie in the bed they made.

I hope not, probably won't be surprised though because he represents stupidity that people vote for just because they are not satisfied with the other.. Like support someone 3rd party even more then?

Back