• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Religion Are You?

What Religion Are You?

• Muslim

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Christian

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Hindu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddhist

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Jewish

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 38 55.9%

• Total voters
I'm a non-secular Witch. It's mostly spiritual, but I've considered many deities just none suited me or called out to me.

i believe in the flying spaghetti monster, he will save us all. ;}

I'm not religious. When I was younger I got involved in a religious group, had somebody encouraging me to read the Bible and get into it all. As I grew older I kind of made my own mind up, so I guess I wasn't very committed to it to begin with.
Fully respect anybody else who follows religion of any description, it's just not for me

Last edited:
I'm not religious. When I was younger I got involved in a religious group, had somebody encouraging me to read the Bible and get into it all. As I grew older I kind of made my own mind up, so I guess I wasn't very committed to it to begin with.
Fully respect anybody else who follows religion of any description, it's just not for me

If I was not an atheist yet, reading the bible would make me become one real quick.

Atheist. I never really had a religious upbringing or anything... I mean yes I was christened in church but I think that's a more common thins rather than religious thing here tbh...

I mean I find reading about other religions and stuff being interesting but I don't think I could agree with most religions having weird rules and interpretations...

Non-religious, mostly just general spirituality.

I'm not religious (agnostic), although I find religion interesting as a whole.

I consider myself a pagan, because I have a variation of a lot of different beliefs. I was raised without religion. I did consider myself christian at one point, but the ideology of that religion contradicts its self so much that I have problems following it, or taking it seriously. However, because of certain instances in my life, I do believe in a higher power....I just don't believe its definition is restricted to christianity's verbiage only. I have adapted a very buddhist way of living and practice, and go to a zen temple on sundays. I believe that the hindi concept of Dharma and chakras is very good for spiritual healing. And I believe in science and energies, that is to say, if you put a certain amount of energy into something, it can change into something else. This is why things like 'spell's have a tiny bit of merit to them, though there is no such thing as actual magic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm Buddhist, but buddhism isn't a religion

I'm not sure it was supposed to be. It was just supposed to be a way of reaching enlightenment. Buddha himself said to question everything and not follow a set of teachings blindly.

Back